The I Miss Nate Robinson Thread

Mr. 247

Liked Posts:
Nate CARRIED THIS TEAM last season.
natedeniesGOAT.gif

Nate would've given us that 2nd dynamic scorer.
NateRobinsonCelebration.gif

Politics played a major role in Nate not returning.
naterob.gif

MDJ didn't do wha Nate did for the Bulls last season.
NateNutmegsSplitter.gif

I'd trade Deng for Nate and Wilson Chandler if I could.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Okay.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
i loved Nate too, but i dont think 2 Nates would be enough to get past the Heat in a 7 game series as the roster is currently constructed.
Nate was great, Rose is great, Noah is great, Jimmy is great...........But the Bulls will eed more than Nate Robinson to get past a roster as deep as the Heat at this point.
Just my honest opinion.

i hope it doesnt creep someone out to the point where they start deleting posts......lol

:shrug:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
nate could help allot...but im not gonna flat out say we'd be the heat if we had him

however Nate was the best signing paxson made in years and he let him walk like nothing smh

i dont even think they put a offer out there for him...which is disrespectful imo

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
but nate could help allot...but im not gonna flat out say we'd be the heat if we had him

Well of course Nate can help, he puts points on the score board at will.
Who wouldnt he help?

Im just saying it would realistically take more than just adding Nate to our roster to tip the iceberg.

Nate was fun, but he's gone and theres nothing we can do about it.

I do miss the guy though, kind of like B.G............They were both fun and exciting to watch as Bulls.

And yes, i do think Nate and B.G kind of got the cold shoulder treatment from the F.O in my opinion....They busted there asses for us everynight, but what can we do? NOTHING.

it is what it is cuz.......... :(

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
No, a dominant big man would beat the Heat.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
nate could help allot...but im not gonna flat out say we'd be the heat if we had him

however Nate was the best signing paxson made in years and he let him walk like nothing smh

i dont even think they put a offer out there for him...which is disrespectful imo

I don't think Nate feels that way. Although, the Bulls lost a lot of Heart when Nate left. The man had Heart and can play on my team any day! I'd say he left on good terms and could even be back one day, imo.

"Why have Nate Robinson when you have D-Rose?" Robinson, now with the Nuggets, said Friday.

"It's a business," he said. "Everybody knew I wanted to come back, but they had other things in mind. They signed a great shooter in (Mike) Dunleavy. They got a good rookie (Tony Snell). They've got a great team.
"I miss it. I would be lying if I said that I didn't. ... I had a hell of a year and it was a great run."

185887422.0_standard_709.0.jpg

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:

I agree.................It takes size , to beat size most of the time......

If Noah isnt the answer, we are screwed because the only dominate bigman that was available is a Rocket now, even though i dont like his whiney ass, howard would of certainly gave the Bulls the bigman we needed......But fuck him, purhaps Pax will take a day off and a substitute gm will help bring Kevin Love here or somthing.. :shrug:

But for now, im rollin with Noah and Nazr..................Hopefully we can at least add more size to our bench through the draft next summer, LoL................But unfortunatly yall dont know what Paxson is really up to.................I do and i posted about that info this morning before someone deleted the entire thread.............So tough, yall gonna just have to wait and find out your selves, cause im not reposting it..........Oh man its pretty pathetically bad, but im not saying a damned word....Darkness will eventually come to light..................Im not wasting my finger muscles just to have the messenger silenced....

Last edited:

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:

i agree...hibbert is a decent center but his size makes him dominant vs miami...unfortunately those are hard to come by

and no noah isnt the answer...noah brings many great things but offense isnt one..you gotta abuse Miami in the post like Hibbert and West

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I don't think Nate feels that way. Although, the Bulls lost a lot of Heart when Nate left. The man had Heart and can play on my team any day! I'd say he left on good terms and could even be back one day, imo.

185887422.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Wow, i actually like a post of yours...................Hey man, even you gotta admit, Nate is a very good sport and positive thinker..........Just like you said, the man has a heart of gold.....Thats somthing that comes natural and cannot be taught................Its becoming a rarity in sports these days.......BUT, i still say Nate was a keeper...Hes a good teammate3 and valuable asset to have on any contender bench.....ESPECIALLY FOR TEAMS LIKE THE BULLS THAT GO THFOUGH SCORING COLD SPELLS ON A CONSISTENT BASES..........................................Damn i miss the 80s and 90s.. :shrug:

Last edited:

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Nate is a great guy...dont know why hes almost blackballed out of the league yet teams keep holding onto hope with bumass guys like beasley who have never done anything of note and cant stay out of trouble

took a long while for nate to get a deal

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I miss Nate, but he probably would've gone 4-15 too against that reffing and defense. As much as I feel Hibbert is overrated, he's a stud against Miami with that size.

sicko

Liked Posts:
Can't be "CHEAP" and try to win a Championship in the NBA at the same time, either your all in or your just happy with a good Playoff Run and getting put out by Miami or the Pacers

My fear is that a team like Pacers may have Surpassed us because they not only developed a star/go to go in George but they also added piece around him and they now have MULTIPLE SCORING OPTIONS West

While Rose still doesn't have CONSISTENT help and haven't had it since Gordon was allowed to leave, we will have another GREAT REGULAR season and a good playoff run, I expect Butler to have a good season, I think Snell will be able to contribute off the bench as a rookie, Dunleavy will have some big games off the bench Boozer looked good with the weight loss but we could end up falling short again in the Post Season if Rose don't get CONSISTENT HELP

I don't want to put too much pressure on Butler but he is the Key at SG him and Snell must provide Scoring at SG and we need Butler to be a slasher like he was when he helped lead that little comeback that is the only way we beat the Heat IMO! He must do that consistently especially when Rose is resting just take the ball and GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN like Nate Robinson did I would like to see someone like Teague get a chance to play like that as well and just take the good with the bad

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have seen enough in the 1st 2 games to say with confidence that we will be contending for a title this year. Butler is turning the corner offensively. The offense will gel by game 15...20 at the latest. I am not worried about our starting lineup. Now our bench...

Last edited:

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I agree.................It takes size , to beat size most of the time......

If Noah isnt the answer, we are screwed because the only dominate bigman that was available is a Rocket now, even though i dont like his whiney ass, howard would of certainly gave the Bulls the bigman we needed......But fuck him, purhaps Pax will take a day off and a substitute gm will help bring Kevin Love here or somthing.. :shrug:

But for now, im rollin with Noah and Nazr..................Hopefully we can at least add more size to our bench through the draft next summer, LoL................But unfortunatly yall dont know what Paxson is really up to.................I do and i posted about that info this morning before someone deleted the entire thread.............So tough, yall gonna just have to wait and find out your selves, cause im not reposting it..........Oh man its pretty pathetically bad, but im not saying a damned word....Darkness will eventually come to light..................Im not wasting my finger muscles just to have the messenger silenced....

Size and skill...Queue Mirotic. Joakim and Nikola. A front court that will dominate.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
this isnt about nate but its been bothering me since yesterday...i couldn't sleep last night and i haven't ate much...i didnt want to bring it up because i wanted to ignore it...but a thread was made on realgm and i can hold back anymore

Ben Gordon received a DNP: Coaches Decision

im sick, im disgusted, im hurt...i dont know what to do...i dont understand...this is just said

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
he has his flaws but to say he sucks is a flat out lie...atleast for his time as a Bull...he hasn't been that good since he left but i place that more the situations hes been in more than on Gordon himself

i really hope when Deng leaves for $$$...we say how he was greedy and bring up all his flaws like how he cant dribble and lie and act like he was never good and were glad hes gone....i hope he gets booed when he returns to the UC

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
For me, it was love or hate. We all loved him shootin the lights out, but I just couldn't take the t/o's and selfish play in the end. Then he wanted to start and a ton of money. His past few years should be enough to conclude that that Bulls made a good decision.