CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Maybe, if these crystal ball predictions change daily/weekly/whenever the kid wears a different color shirt, you shouldn't really pay attention to them???

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Maybe, if these crystal ball predictions change daily/weekly/whenever the kid wears a different color shirt, you shouldn't really pay attention to them???

Borzello is one of the last guys to change his prediction. And also the fact that he changed it to OSU, even after Thomas is telling everyone that Illinois leads, should tell you something is up.

See, these are the kinds of kids that Groce continues to miss on. If he's unable to land the big kahuna recruits (Coleman is great but he's not a big kahuna), then this just isn't gonna work out. The Big 10 is the best conference in basketball with amazing talent and coaches. Groce hasn't taken us to that level yet.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Jeebus. It's good publicity. If you don't take a swing you're going to strike out anyway.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jerry Meyer tweeted yesterday:

What I'm gathering out of Dallas at #PangosALLSouth Is Oklahoma State is strong for Elijah Thomas but don't sleep on SMU.

And this:

Doesn't look good for Illinois and Elijah Thomas RT @longlvethechief: @jerrymeyer247 Is Illinois pretty much out?

So why the hell does Elijah Thomas keep telling people (Alex Roux and Eric Bossi) that Illinois is his leader?

$omething $mell$ fi$hy.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Jerry Meyer tweeted yesterday:

And this:

So why the hell does Elijah Thomas keep telling people (Alex Roux and Eric Bossi) that Illinois is his leader?

$omething $mell$ fi$hy.

Why are you surprised? I've been telling you for the past few days that ET likely isn't coming to Illinois. He's fucking with Illinois folks, just like Alexander did. These clowns get off on this shit.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
n2xr9y.jpg

Jerry Meyer ‏@jerrymeyer247
@IlliniNationNet @illinois87 What Im hearing. From same people who had Myles Turner pegged to Texas before season began. Trust these sources

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Marcus LoVett is a name we all need to keep an eye on. 2015 PG from Chicago. A guy all the experts are jumping on the bandwagon for. Some say he's the second best player in the state. Others say he has a higher ceiling than Jawun Evans and is not far behind Brunson. Kansas "offered" already, and the UI staff is waiting on transcripts before they jump on board, but they're actively recruiting him. Coming out of nowhere and jumping to the top of the pack like Anthony Davis did?

[video=youtube;otkOQLdRimQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otkOQLdRimQ[/video]

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
RIP Wayne McClain. Former Illini assistant and legendary Illinois HS basketball coach at Peoria Manual.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Elijah Thomas picks tomorrow.

Derek Piper says it's OSU or Texas A&M

Brad Sturdy apparently says it's Illinois or SMU

Jerry Meyer switched his pick to Texas A&M two days ago (Admon Gilder committing to them is a big reason for this)

My guess is Texas A&M or SMU. I don't think he's leaving the state of Texas.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Elijah Thomas picks tomorrow.

Derek Piper says it's OSU or Texas A&M

Brad Sturdy apparently says it's Illinois or SMU

Jerry Meyer switched his pick to Texas A&M two days ago (Admon Gilder committing to them is a big reason for this)

My guess is Texas A&M or SMU. I don't think he's leaving the state of Texas.

I believe its Texas A&M.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
And rapidly losing a bunch of twitter followers. :D

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Looks like Illinois may have an offense that is attractive to recruits. It will be hard for many to pass up on the Illini if the offense continues to look like it is now and they have some success in the B1G and make the NCAA this season. Either way, it's clear Groce has the arrow pointed up.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Nice win but they'll have to shoot better than that if they want to win or be top 3 in the Big 10.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great win over a very good team. Baylor is #17 on Kenpom even after that loss. Illinois now #23.

On RPI Forecast, Baylor is #14 (projected 21-9) and Illinois #18 (projected 23-8)

TL1961

Liked Posts:
It's nice to watch a team that is interesting. Friday's and Saturday's games were the first I was able to watch. Having people who can put the ball in the net is a refreshing change over the past several years. Looking forward to seeing them at Miami. that will be a good test to see where they really are.

It's nice to actually look forward to watching games again. And it is only going to get better.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dear Nnanna Egwu,

Quit fucking shooting.

Sincerely,

Everybody