The Importance of Club Dub

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Party pooper.

Look I'm just telling you how it is.

What makes Club Dub so cool is the same thing that makes ANY club cool: exclusivity. The only way in is you are a player, coach or direct employee of the Bears. There are a little less than 100 people in the world who have access to Club Dub, I think it should stay that way.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I get the feeling Nagy is pretty miserable to be around after a loss.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I don’t.

Did you see the Dolphins press conference? I dont think he's up player's ass but he's just gets this tone and agitation to him that probably is not pleasant to be around.

btw- thats a good thing. He's an NFL football coach, losing should make him want to kill himself. I love how forthright Vic Fangio is about it.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The club dub thing is super cool and as a fan, it is really gratifying to see that the players are actually having fun.

But lets be real. The whole thing is a pretty thin veneer. Its really just riding the thrill of winning. Winning consistently and sometimes decisively. Its a fucking rush.

None of this shit is there if the bears are 4-10 this season. I like Nagy and I like the "be you" and "have fun" message, but everything starts with winning. Its the difference between McMahon, the lovable punky rogue and Cutler the aloof douchebag.
I get what you're saying, but maybe a chicken vs egg thing going on a bit? Pretty good chance that culture, them acting like a family, having fun, the right mindset, etc translates into results in the W column. Slightly better than Trestman forcing them to hold hands in the showers.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
If the Bears win the Super Bowl, we better see Virginia getting down on the dance floor at Club Dub.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Club Dub = Poser Club

Sorry Homers

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
The club dub thing is super cool and as a fan, it is really gratifying to see that the players are actually having fun.

But lets be real. The whole thing is a pretty thin veneer. Its really just riding the thrill of winning. Winning consistently and sometimes decisively. Its a fucking rush.

None of this shit is there if the bears are 4-10 this season. I like Nagy and I like the "be you" and "have fun" message, but everything starts with winning. Its the difference between McMahon, the lovable punky rogue and Cutler the aloof douchebag.

there's a level of confidence in this team that they believe in themselves as something much greater than a 4-10 team. Coach Swaggy Nagy has brought that to the team, but so has a great number of guys on this team. Khalil Mack certainly has more than likely helped spike up the chemistry on this team, as well. There's just so much to like about this year's Bears team! Whatever they're doing I just wanna see them keep doing it. Team chemistry can go an awful long way!

Monster

Liked Posts:
Just tell them if they lose they have to dance to The Village People on camera... 2019 undefeated season.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
I get what you're saying, but maybe a chicken vs egg thing going on a bit? Pretty good chance that culture, them acting like a family, having fun, the right mindset, etc translates into results in the W column. Slightly better than Trestman forcing them to hold hands in the showers.

I just busted out laughing�� holding hands in the shower

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
If the Bears win the Super Bowl, we better see Virginia getting down on the dance floor at Club Dub.

now that would be the day! Does Coach Nagy get down in Club Dub after the NFCCG or SB?

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
Just tell them if they lose they have to dance to The Village People on camera... 2019 undefeated season.

��������:lmao:

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I just busted out laughing�� holding hands in the shower
tempotf_browns_121513_18-nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Lmfao building the man shit

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

I thought you were being facetious! What in the hell is this? Haha.. what the fuck? Look at Cutler! The showers? Fucking Trestman was a weirdo!