Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
tempotf_browns_121513_18-nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg
Caption this photo!
Garrett Wolfe slipped while showering,hit his head and died.... team gathers round for prayer

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I get what you're saying, but maybe a chicken vs egg thing going on a bit? Pretty good chance that culture, them acting like a family, having fun, the right mindset, etc translates into results in the W column. Slightly better than Trestman forcing them to hold hands in the showers.

Yeah, clearly Nagy is a breath of fresh air, culture wise. But he backs that up with legit scheme and coaching skills. Just saying, without results its just blowing smoke. We all have encountered that authority figure before that talks a big game but can't back it up.

Not trying to complain. I am having a blast as a fan and loving it. Just pointing out that the real credit goes to Pace putting the roster together, coaches setting up guys for success, and players executing. Everything else is sprinkles on top. Some good ass sprinkles, but still.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
lbr, they probably don't break out the fog machines after a game like the Dolphins. Harmless, and better than Trestman's creepy ass shit. Still not convinced Trestman was/is even a human being.

ib4 someone brings up his hot daughter.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ommy s rich... he pays Packer fans to change those for him.

No he's not. He's from Elgin and has a wealth manager secretly stealing his money year after year.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I used to find omelet mildly endearing but since he turned the corner of facebook and fox news induced radicalization, I don't think I would miss him if he never posted here again.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I used to find omelet mildly endearing but since he turned the corner of facebook and fox news induced radicalization, I don't think I would miss him if he never posted here again.

Is this the real omelet? I remember omelet would post sparingly. Less was more. I've read other posters who claim this is not the OG omelet.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Mom, is that you?

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
I thought you were being facetious! What in the hell is this? Haha.. what the fuck? Look at Cutler! The showers? Fucking Trestman was a weirdo!

It's like Joel Schumacher was directing this team HAHA

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
Caption this photo!
Garrett Wolfe slipped while showering,hit his head and died.... team gathers round for prayer

"Kumbaya My Lord Kumbaya … Our Coach is Gay My Lord Kumbaya …"

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
My question is who chooses the soundtrack?

Looking at this thread a lot of new Bears fans here and some old ones too coming out of hibernation which happens when the team is winning I guess. Love it. To answer this I think Bellamy not only plays his own music but also picked some of the original Club Dub songs. I find it hard to believe they all love the same songs but that would be great. I thought some of the lineman liked heavy metal. Whatever works. Bear Down! Go Bears!

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You have to be a real asshole to put on heavy metal at a party, no matter how much you love the shit. Same with jam bands. I love phish, but I am not gon put that shit on during a party

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Looking at this thread a lot of new Bears fans here and some old ones too coming out of hibernation which happens when the team is winning I guess. Love it. To answer this I think Bellamy not only plays his own music but also picked some of the original Club Dub songs. I find it hard to believe they all love the same songs but that would be great. I thought some of the lineman liked heavy metal. Whatever works. Bear Down! Go Bears!
I think Khalil Mack is on record saying he hates the music and is more of an old school R&B guy.

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
You have to be a real asshole to put on heavy metal at a party, no matter how much you love the shit. Same with jam bands. I love phish, but I am not gon put that shit on during a party

Depends what party but yeah I get you. I think Club Dub would be down with some Slayer