Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nothing shows up because it's not finished,and they don't want people to see a half complete webpage. So that means there's code for the webpage(like the hex you posted) that exists if you extract it, but doesn't serve any visual purpose right now. Not sure if the code is commented out or what(I have the tiniest amount of experience in HTML).

I'm hardly a web dev though
Any proper web developer would have separate files for separate pages of the site. Assuming what that little email thing said is true about them being actual pages, there really shouldn't be a way to see them...let alone the code for them. Now if it's something like a header on his home page, that might make more sense, but usually you can't see comments if you do a view source or something like that. Not sure how firebug works though.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Any proper web developer would have separate files for separate pages of the site. Assuming what that little email thing said is true about them being actual pages, there really shouldn't be a way to see them...let alone the code for them. Now if it's something like a header on his home page, that might make more sense, but usually you can't see comments if you do a view source or something like that. Not sure how firebug works though.

Yea, you're right. I really don't know how you could see the code if it's on a separate page.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Cleveland May have been without a championship team for however many decades but man, I need LeBron in Chicago ASAP. Feels like centuries ago since the Bulls won it all. Come on LeBron, save us!

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Phil Trexler: Folks in Bath feel strongly that LBJ will sign w/ CLE. LBJ's camp contacted cops hour ago to alert them of tonight's annoucement. #kingjames Twitter

Idk why fans there would feel strongly about LBJ returning. He canceled plans to return back home and is alerting police to patrol around his house. I feel like that means LBJ is trying to say, "When I say I'm not going back to CLE, keep an eye out on my house so they don't burn it down."

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I agree. I don't think people are gonna get pissed and riot if he makes their lives

Reactions: BNB

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
They said expect an announcement at 330...

EDIT: or not

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
JUST MAKE YOUR DAMN ANNOUNCEMENT!

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
:bizarro: :wacko: People are nuts!!!!!!!!!

BsNKcrsIQAATno1.jpg:large

BsNLWjzCAAEAnxS.jpg

BsNbKOKCEAAVTAf.jpg

BsNb74iCMAEKvue.jpg

BsNXCWrCEAA-YJY.jpg:large

Toast88

Liked Posts:
"Let's all show up at his house even though he's not there. That'll totally show him he should sign in Cleveland!"

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Decision has been made, even though it hasn’t been made public by the man himself. LeBron James is returning to the Cleveland Cavaliers, a league source tells SheridanHoops.com.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
James met with Miami Heat president Pat Riley on Wednesday in Las Vegas to deliver the news, and Riley did his best to try to get James to reconsider, comparing the stability of the Heat organization to the relative instability of the Cavs, who have a meddling owner and have changed general managers and coaches several times in the past few years, according to a source who spoke on condition of anonymity. SheridanHoops

The meeting lasted about an hour, and James and his advisors then met for dinner. James’ stance did not change, according to the source, but no public pronouncements were made. An official announcement will eventually be made on www.lebronjames.com, as I first reported Tuesday. The news should become official before James leaves Saturday for the World Cup final in Brazil.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
James met with Miami Heat president Pat Riley on Wednesday in Las Vegas to deliver the news, and Riley did his best to try to get James to reconsider, comparing the stability of the Heat organization to the relative instability of the Cavs, who have a meddling owner and have changed general managers and coaches several times in the past few years, according to a source who spoke on condition of anonymity. SheridanHoops

The meeting lasted about an hour, and James and his advisors then met for dinner. James’ stance did not change, according to the source, but no public pronouncements were made. An official announcement will eventually be made on www.lebronjames.com, as I first reported Tuesday. The news should become official before James leaves Saturday for the World Cup final in Brazil.

Chris Sheridan has been wrong a whole bunch of times before!!! Wouldn't trust it...

I'm still struggling with 2 things:
1) By most accounts, he hasn't met the new coach of the Cavs and hasn't yet repaired the relationship with Gilbert.
2) He cancelled a trip to Akron and instead will fly direct from Vegas to Brazil.

Given the fact that he's said no more meetings with teams, if the above 2 are true, how does he go to Cleveland?

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm just posting updates.

That being said, I'm waiting for more credible people to confirm.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
There was also a report yesterday that Melo was going to the Knicks and it would be announced today...

Point is, I want something straight from the horse's mouth....

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Starting to get the impression that LeBron is a media whore. Thought dude learned his lesson in 2010.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Dont be surprised to hear both LeBron and Melo end up with the Heat after all of this nonsense. The past few hours have me thinking hes staying. Its said hes making the announcement at 11PM tonight

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If LBJ does go back to CLE, I wonder if and how it affects Melo's decision.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Dont be surprised to hear both LeBron and Melo end up with the Heat after all of this nonsense. The past few hours have me thinking hes staying. Its said hes making the announcement at 11PM tonight

1) You're saying Bosh is out? That would be a bitch move by forcing Bosh out. If LBJ just waits 3 days, he would force Bosh to sign with Houston. Then LBJ could sign with the Heat, and then Melo could come. That would make LBJ look less like a bitch.

2) If Bosh leaves, Miami can't pay Melo the max. Not even close to it if LBJ takes the max which seems to be the case.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bosh stays. Wade too. All of the max contract ends up being nonsense. They all take pay cuts, rape the league. 2 middle fingers(x4) up to the world. Bad guys win. Leaves the force in darkness. etc etc