The Most Important Move That MUST Be Done Before Trade Deadline.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Its not the most positive image to have your franchise player's brother speaking for him and pretty much stating that he will not suit up because he is not satisfied with moves that were made and the current roster...its not the most positive image to have the franchise player 100% healthy in a damn suit eating candy while Nate Robinson sits next to him puking in a bucket and going back out there to play. Its not the most positive image to have the franchise player stating that he can come back at any time....KNOWING that he wasn't going to play the rest of the season why Luol Deng shows up, trying to get into the locker room, after a spinal tap.

Guarantee if other NBA players did this type of thing...it would be said that they quit on their team, hell, one is called a quitter for less...he suited up and got a triple double.

In my opinion, somebody in that organization has to mature...it ain't the 53 year old VP.

By the way, if you have a player, and his entourage doing this to the franchise....what would you do? Put him through rehab, everything is going well, franchise player sells shoes using the impending "comeback", gets cleared to play by doctors and states...."no".

Here is a holiday gift for you from me...the inimitable words of Brian Kush:

"I don't want to hear a word from Rose about anything. I hope the Bulls trade Deng, maybe Boozer, and finish dead last in the East.
Rose doesn't want to play for a rebuilding team? The same guy who didn't want to play for a playoff team last year. Rose can go fuck himself. Rose, who is apparently very sheltered by his inner circle, does have the benefit of working with PR people, professionals from the Bulls organization, Adidas, etc. But he just doesn't seem to get it. So I would expect more from Rose who has been in a professional, high-profile environment for six years, plus college. I know he doesn't want to be injured, but the way he's handled himself the last year and a half makes it hard to feel bad for him. "

Just thought I would throw in one of the original Bulls' forum posters.

In my opinion, people who think NBA players are not looking at this from both sides...and looking at his teammates, are fooling themselves. Bradley Beal isn't the only player who thinks Rose looked and acted like a damn fool. Rose turned people against Rose...nobody made him do shit. He had to mature on his own, for himself.
Won't argue with that. :enough:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Its not the most positive image to have your franchise player's brother speaking for him and pretty much stating that he will not suit up because he is not satisfied with moves that were made and the current roster...its not the most positive image to have the franchise player 100% healthy in a damn suit eating candy while Nate Robinson sits next to him puking in a bucket and going back out there to play. Its not the most positive image to have the franchise player stating that he can come back at any time....KNOWING that he wasn't going to play the rest of the season why Luol Deng shows up, trying to get into the locker room, after a spinal tap.

Guarantee if other NBA players did this type of thing...it would be said that they quit on their team, hell, one is called a quitter for less...he suited up and got a triple double.

In my opinion, somebody in that organization has to mature...it ain't the 53 year old VP.

By the way, if you have a player, and his entourage doing this to the franchise....what would you do? Put him through rehab, everything is going well, franchise player sells shoes using the impending "comeback", gets cleared to play by doctors and states...."no".

"I don't want to hear a word from Rose about anything. I hope the Bulls trade Deng, maybe Boozer, and finish dead last in the East.
Rose doesn't want to play for a rebuilding team? The same guy who didn't want to play for a playoff team last year. Rose can go fuck himself. Rose, who is apparently very sheltered by his inner circle, does have the benefit of working with PR people, professionals from the Bulls organization, Adidas, etc. But he just doesn't seem to get it. So I would expect more from Rose who has been in a professional, high-profile environment for six years, plus college. I know he doesn't want to be injured, but the way he's handled himself the last year and a half makes it hard to feel bad for him. "

In my opinion, people who think NBA players are not looking at this from both sides...and looking at his teammates, are fooling themselves. Bradley Beal isn't the only player who thinks Rose looked and acted like a damn fool. Rose turned people against Rose...nobody made him do shit. He had to mature on his own, for himself.

Blahblahblah

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
ROSE CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF.
PAXGAR CAN GO FUCK THERESELVES.
And as for Kirk Hinrich......
jesus-says-go-fuck-yourself-kirk.jpg

:troll:

Last edited:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
so your not against replacing paxgar?

then its settled

If I have no problem with Ken Williams no longer being Sox GM, I wouldn't have a problem with Paxson and Forman leaving. I don't blame Paxson for everything is all.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:

I don't even feel like dissecting this post to argue each point. It could really be broken down to "blah, blah, blah.....I hate Rose because he didn't return last season to lose in the 2nd round of the playoffs".

You should really just let it go, man. You're coming off as very bitter.

If you think that Bradley Beal's viewpoint shapes the discussion on Rose, you're sadly mistaken. The support that Rose received from the likes of Lebron, Durant, Kobe, Melo,...etc is what truly matters. This is a star-driven league & the stars didn't like what they saw from the local media & a segment of the fanbase.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I don't even feel like dissecting this post to argue each point. It could really be broken down to "blah, blah, blah.....I hate Rose because he didn't return last season to lose in the 2nd round of the playoffs".

You should really just let it go, man. You're coming off as very bitter.

If you think that Bradley Beal's viewpoint shapes the discussion on Rose, you're sadly mistaken. The support that Rose received from the likes of Lebron, Durant, Kobe, Melo,...etc is what truly matters. This is a star-driven league & the stars didn't like what they saw from the local media & a segment of the fanbase.

No...YOU should let it go. YOU should let go of the hero worship. Maybe at the end of the day, there's a segment of fans who don't give a damn where he is from, they expect him to perform willingly when physically able. Maybe some of them are like me, and watched Jordan's career and know that he wouldn't have sat out like that, neither would Kobe or Lebron for that matter. I just don't believe it. I don't kiss ass, I am a grown man who went out and found my own heroes in life, so I don't have to pin hopes on an athlete being anything other than an athlete.

I read on hear for months how other athletes in other cities are so spoiled and arrogant and entitled. So now the covers have been blown off Rose, and he doesn't look much different, and that bothers you doesn't it? Not my problem. The one thing I said last spring is that he was putting a halt to his own rehab...and he did...did you see how he played to start the season?

By the way, if asking a young man to show maturity is being bitter...then he isn't the only one that is being immature.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
No...YOU should let it go. YOU should let go of the hero worship.
What hero worship?

I was the first on this board that said his MVP days are now behind him because of his latest injury. Just because I call out your bitterness, it's not hero worship.

Maybe at the end of the day, there's a segment of fans who don't give a damn where he is from, they expect him to perform willingly when physically able.
He did.....at the beginning of this season. The owner Jerry Reinsdorf was fine with his decision, so why are you still bitter?

Maybe some of them are like me, and watched Jordan's career and know that he wouldn't have sat out like that, neither would Kobe or Lebron for that matter. I just don't believe it.
Not one of these players tore their ACL.

MJ had a broken foot, Kobe tore his Achilles at the end of his career & didn't have a long-term future to worry about, while Lebron simply quit during a playoff series in his last season with Cleveland.

I don't kiss ass, I am a grown man who went out and found my own heroes in life, so I don't have to pin hopes on an athlete being anything other than an athlete.
Grown men don't get bitter because an athlete made a decision about their body that the grown man disagreed with.

I read on hear for months how other athletes in other cities are so spoiled and arrogant and entitled. So now the covers have been blown off Rose, and he doesn't look much different, and that bothers you doesn't it? Not my problem.
Has Rose been arrested, beaten up women, forced a trade, held out for money, etc...?

Rose making a decision about his body doesn't compare to the narrative you're trying to paint.

The one thing I said last spring is that he was putting a halt to his own rehab...and he did...did you see how he played to start the season?
I supplied quotes from Dr. Cole that stated Rose was given a choice on how to complete his rehab.....Either off the court or on the court. Rose chose off the court & JR was fine with the choice. Of course, you ignored that info when I posted it. I see that you have a habit of ignoring things that contradict your agenda.

Regarding his slow start to the season, it would have been even worse if he came back to last season's playoffs.

By the way, if asking a young man to show maturity is being bitter...then he isn't the only one that is being immature.
Maturity is making the best decision for your body & long-term career (Rose).

Immaturity is choking your head coach (Paxson).

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

got em

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
What hero worship?

I was the first on this board that said his MVP days are now behind him because of his latest injury. Just because I call out your bitterness, it's not hero worship.

He did.....at the beginning of this season. The owner Jerry Reinsdorf was fine with his decision, so why are you still bitter?

Not one of these players tore their ACL.

MJ had a broken foot, Kobe tore his Achilles at the end of his career & didn't have a long-term future to worry about, while Lebron simply quit during a playoff series in his last season with Cleveland.

Grown men don't get bitter because an athlete made a decision about their body that the grown man disagreed with.

Has Rose been arrested, beaten up women, forced a trade, held out for money, etc...?

Rose making a decision about his body doesn't compare to the narrative you're trying to paint.

I supplied quotes from Dr. Cole that stated Rose was given a choice on how to complete his rehab.....Either off the court or on the court. Rose chose off the court & JR was fine with the choice. Of course, you ignored that info when I posted it. I see that you have a habit of ignoring things that contradict your agenda.

Regarding his slow start to the season, it would have been even worse if he came back to last season's playoffs.

Rose was cleared to play in plenty of time to ready himself for the playoffs. He didn't want to play and he should have said that, or the organization should have told the media that he was shut down for the season...obviously the organization didn't get the memo...or they would have made that statement. What good would it do the team's front office and the coach to purposely lead people on what is a PR disaster? If Dr. Cole's decisions contradict the plans of the Bulls, they don't release that Rose is cleared to play.

Again, its easy for you to say another player quit without looking at the transgressions of Rose? You said Lebron quit....but somehow Rose didn't? Lebron quit while getting a triple double, including 19 rebounds. How is it so easy for you to call out one and not notice the other? They both made porous decisions! It just so happens that one is the hometown boy.

You mix up bitterness with objectivity. That is the reason I can look at players on the team, not on the team, doesn't matter...and speak the truth about them. Makes me feel better. You should try it some time.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Rose was cleared to play in plenty of time to ready himself for the playoffs. He didn't want to play and he should have said that, or the organization should have told the media that he was shut down for the season...obviously the organization didn't get the memo...or they would have made that statement. What good would it do the team's front office and the coach to purposely lead people on what is a PR disaster? If Dr. Cole's decisions contradict the plans of the Bulls, they don't release that Rose is cleared to play.

Again, its easy for you to say another player quit without looking at the transgressions of Rose? You said Lebron quit....but somehow Rose didn't? Lebron quit while getting a triple double, including 19 rebounds. How is it so easy for you to call out one and not notice the other? They both made porous decisions! It just so happens that one is the hometown boy.

You mix up bitterness with objectivity. That is the reason I can look at players on the team, not on the team, doesn't matter...and speak the truth about them. Makes me feel better. You should try it some time.

As i agree and disagree with the both of you on certain things, I will agree with you about your LeBron statement.Rose seems to get more of a pass through the media and fans. If LeBron got injured and didnt come back to play when doctors told him he could like Rose didnt when he was physically able to contribute to his team , he would have been publicly crucified.

Last edited:

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
This is yet another example of you purposely ignoring things that are posted which contradict your agenda.

A couple weeks ago, Gar Foreman admitted that they made off-season moves to replace Rose last season, not as additions to Rose coming back. He said that Nate & Belli were signed for this very reason. Myself & others highlighted Gar's words.

It's a very poor comparison.

Lebron literally stopped trying in that last Cleveland series & tore his jersey off before he even left the court for the last time as a Cav. Rose simply chose one of the options laid out by Dr. Cole. It's a choice that JR, Thibs, Gar, Pax, & his teammates agreed with. You didn't agree with that choice, so you're upset.

That's the problem, dude. You're not speaking any truths. You're giving your opinion & your opinion stems from bitterness because an athlete made a decision about his body that you don't agree with.

It's as simple as that.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
As i agree and disagree with the both of you on certain things, I will agree with you about your LeBron statement.Rose seems to get more of a pass through the media and fans. If LeBron got injured and didnt come back to play when doctors told him he could like Rose didnt when he was physically able to contribute to his teamy , he would have been publicly crucified.

That is exactly the point, and I can't do that with a clear conscious. If I call Lebron a quitter after he kicked Rose's ass in the ECF, how can I not speak on Rose? So if I am bitter, I was bitter in 2011 when I called Lebron a quitter...

But let me put it to you like this, if Pippen can play a game 7 of the ECF with a migraine...Rose could have played in late February after being cleared and 100% physically. It was just stupid on his part.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
This is yet another example of you purposely ignoring things that are posted which contradict your agenda.

A couple weeks ago, Gar Foreman admitted that they made off-season moves to replace Rose last season, not as additions to Rose coming back. He said that Nate & Belli were signed for this very reason. Myself & others highlighted Gar's words.

It's a very poor comparison.

Lebron literally stopped trying in that last Cleveland series & tore his jersey off before he even left the court for the last time as a Cav. Rose simply chose one of the options laid out by Dr. Cole. It's a choice that JR, Thibs, Gar, Pax, & his teammates agreed with. You didn't agree with that choice, so you're upset.

That's the problem, dude. You're not speaking any truths. You're giving your opinion & your opinion stems from bitterness because an athlete made a decision about his body that you don't agree with.

It's as simple as that.

How do you look at a guy score a triple double and say he is not trying???? What in the world are you talking about? He LITERALLY GOT 19 REBOUNDS! Your only evidence was him taking off the jersey on his way to the damn locker room? C'mon son!

But Rose is not culpable at all? Give me a break.

So if they agreed with Rose's plan last season...why did they leak the clearance to the press? Makes no sense whatsoever. If they agreed with him to not play for the year, why did the Bulls not state, as they did this year, that Rose would be out for the year, no questions asked? Why is it that they had to shut down comments from teammates about his readiness to play? Hell, why did they stop Stacey King from commenting on how Rose looked during practices? Rose stated that he was 100% physically....the doctors stated that he was at no more a risk of re-injuring his knee than anyone else who would have been cleared to play.

Rose said he would come back with "God tells him to"....he wasn't listening to Dr. Cole...he was listening to...Dr. Jesus???? Whoever he listened to, he made the wrong decision in how he should handle things.

LOL...you are super-delusional if you believe that the FO, Thibs and anyone else agree with how Rose handled that decision last year. You come off as incredibly naive.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
How do you look at a guy score a triple double and say he is not trying???? What in the world are you talking about? He LITERALLY GOT 19 REBOUNDS! Your only evidence was him taking off the jersey on his way to the damn locker room? C'mon son!
He quit in game 5. You keep throwing up numbers from game 6 after he had already shown that he was uninterested in winning the series in prior games.

[video=youtube;4d-Mnfz6iB0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d-Mnfz6iB0[/video]

But Rose is not culpable at all? Give me a break.
Culpable for what?.......Taking his time recovering from an ACL tear?

So if they agreed with Rose's plan last season...why did they leak the clearance to the press? Makes no sense whatsoever. If they agreed with him to not play for the year, why did the Bulls not state, as they did this year, that Rose would be out for the year, no questions asked? Why is it that they had to shut down comments from teammates about his readiness to play? Hell, why did they stop Stacey King from commenting on how Rose looked during practices?
JR & the FO needed the allure of a Rose return to sell late season tickets & garner playoff revenue. It kept the fanbase interested in the product.

They played the emotional segment of the base like a violin. It worked so well that people like you are still bitter.

Your argument doesn't hold water because Gar stated a few weeks ago that Nate & Belli were signed to replace Rose last season. The Bulls FO never had intentions of Rose returning nor did they have any intentions of gunning for a championship last season.

TBH, I even got fooled for a little while because of the "cleared" leak. That was until I figured out what they were doing & Gar began taking photos laughing with Reggie Rose.

Rose stated that he was 100% physically....the doctors stated that he was at no more a risk of re-injuring his knee than anyone else who would have been cleared to play.
Dr. Cole, Rose, & several NBA players stated that the mental hurdle was the hardest part of returning from an ACL injury.

Rose said he would come back with "God tells him to"....he wasn't listening to Dr. Cole...he was listening to...Dr. Jesus???? Whoever he listened to, he made the wrong decision in how he should handle things.
Now, you're being silly.

LOL...you are super-delusional if you believe that the FO, Thibs and anyone else agree with how Rose handled that decision last year. You come off as incredibly naive.
Dude, I don't have time to get into the back & forth.

Everyone that matters (Rose, JR, Thibs, GarPax, teammates) have moved on from last season. You're still on a message board being bitter.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
That is exactly the point, and I can't do that with a clear conscious. If I call Lebron a quitter after he kicked Rose's ass in the ECF, how can I not speak on Rose? So if I am bitter, I was bitter in 2011 when I called Lebron a quitter...

But let me put it to you like this, if Pippen can play a game 7 of the ECF with a migraine...Rose could have played in late February after being cleared and 100% physically. It was just stupid on his part.

Dont forget Jordans flu game where he could barely stand up while sweating bricks....True Super stars, leaders and Alpha dogs play if there physically able when there team needs them.
Derrick's team needed him at the end of last season. Derrick was cleared and was physically able to play and CHOSE NOT TOO.
Instead he spent his time complaining and bitching about his teamates to his big brother to complain publically for him......

And as far as Lebron quitting in his last playoff game as a Cav, it seems to me more like Rose quit in the Bulls-Heat series the following year....The double and triple teams against him probably had him saying to himself,"fuck it"........

Since he was cleared to play last season, it seems like Derrick QUIT playing all together.

Last edited:

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Dont forget Jordans flu game where he could barely stand up while sweating bricks....True Super stars, leaders and Alpha dogs play if there physically able when there team needs them.
Yea, the flu & a surgically repaired ACL are the exact same thing. *Green Font*

Derrick's team needed him at the end of last season. Derrick was cleared and was physically able to play and CHOSE NOT TOO.
Yea, we were gonna kick Miami's ass & win the championship with a gimpy Rose. *Green Font*

Instead he spent his time complaining and bitching about his teamates to his big brother to complain publically for him......
Reggie Rose said basically some of the same things that I've seen you post on this board daily.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Yea, the flu & a surgically repaired ACL are the exact same thing. *Green Font*

Yea, we were gonna kick Miami's ass & win the championship with a gimpy Rose. *Green Font*

Reggie Rose said basically some of the same things that I've seen you post on this board daily.

Well, i agree with Derrick on personel and management.
BUT I WOULD OF RESPECT HIM MORE IF IT CAME OUT HIS MOUTH INSTEAD OF HIS BROTHERS.

AND YES, OF COURSE THE BULLS WOULDNT HAVE BEATIN THE HEAT ROSE OR NO ROSE IN A 7 GAME SERIES LAST YEAR, BUT THATS NO EXCUSE NOT TO PLAY IF YOUR ABLE...DERRICK IS PAYEFD 100 MILLION DOLLARS TO PLAY, SO WHEN THE DOCTORS CLEAR YOU TO PLAY AND THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU ANY MORE YOU PLAY, PERIOD........SO YOUR BASICALLY SAYING IF THE BULLS MOST LIKEY WONT BEAT A TEAM IT MEANS DONT PLAY???..LOL
....BESIDES, DERRICK WAS CLEARED TO PLAY WELL OVER A MONTH BEFORE THE PLAYOFFS EVEN STARTED.....
WHERES THE GREEN FRONT?

Last edited: