The Official 2013 White Sox Vent Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
from players to coaches, executives etc. blast away here. uncensored!

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
pk is done, aram has zero power, flowers is a backup, dunn looks like shit due to the surrounding lineup aka he wont see too many fastballs since below him is garbage, ventura has no clue that jones is real bad.....ugh

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
This team outside of sale and reed suck. I'm ready for them to blow this bitch up

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
pk is done, aram has zero power, flowers is a backup, dunn looks like shit due to the surrounding lineup aka he wont see too many fastballs since below him is garbage, ventura has no clue that jones is real bad.....ugh

Only thing I really have a problem with is bolded. I don't think SS is a position that needs power. If the rest of the lineup is playing how they should, it's not needed. Power positions are the corners, catcher, and maybe outfield.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only thing I really have a problem with is bolded. I don't think SS is a position that needs power. If the rest of the lineup is playing how they should, it's not needed. Power positions are the corners, catcher, and maybe outfield.

it doesnt matter as long as its balanced out. he was projected years ago that he would have some power.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
it doesnt matter as long as its balanced out. he was projected years ago that he would have some power.

That's just a projection though. If he doesn't have power, he doesn't. He's not the player I have a problem with because of lack of power.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's just a projection though. If he doesn't have power, he doesn't. He's not the player I have a problem with because of lack of power.

its just one small thing amongst many many small things with this team along with major problems.

i saw this factoid on twitter that dunn has 100% of the hrs the past week for the team...total hrs: 1

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
I haven't even watched the team nor Ventura. So, I don't really know if he should be fired. I want to see this team blown up...quickly

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
its just one small thing amongst many many small things with this team along with major problems.

i saw this factoid on twitter that dunn has 100% of the hrs the past week for the team...total hrs: 1

Yeah there was 72 innings between Dunn's two homers. And those two homers were the Sox only two homers in that stretch.

anastasia g

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I was bummed they didn't draft a catcher. We really need an all-around ace behind the plate.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
About to get swept by the fucking AAAstros.

What a disgrace this team is.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
So thankful I waited to see if we'd be any good before not getting the baseball package. This team is fucking a disaster and has to be awful to watch. I'm waiting for guys to be traded/cut. Lets get the ball rolling Hahn.

anastasia g

Liked Posts:
I hate to see them bomb like this, especially since the lacking players are White Sox staples: Ramirez, Beckham, Konerko, Dunn.. Agree we need to switch things around, but would hate to see people go. Won't be too sad to see Flowers go, or some of the bullpen stragglers.

Don't think they're going to let Ventura out though-- he still has a couple seasons for redemption, unless the Sox really go under.

But sadly I think this is Konerko's last season. Although he's picked it up lately, his contract ends soon and he's batting a much lower average than his usual. I don't want that to happen, but it might just be better he retire with style. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.