The Official Bash On Dan Bernstein Thread ( Dan Bernstein Sucks )

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I used to be always annoyed at that show and hated them both.. I've warmed up to it lately but it's still only so much I can take.

I heard part of that today but maybe I missed when they started talking about it. I heard some callers continuing to call and try to argue with him about it which started and kept the topic on going. I know they're choosing to put those callers on the air but it'd also more harsh to just leave them hanging than their let the guy stumble onto the air and get hung up on pattern.

I have a friend who loves the show and the thing he said to me once about the nonsense was, he enjoys to have humor and other bits of talk inter-between and not just pure sports. I get that some will never like that schtick. Either way, I think he was right in putting this topic on as well as the Sandusky trail. I know a guy called complaining that it isn't a sports story so they should shut up about it, but it affects the sports world in a big way.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll start a radio show. Journalism major. Communications minor. Not a complete idiot.

Just kidding, I'd suck.

ChitwnRyan60452

@Chitown_Ryan
Liked Posts:
I think the whole "Score search" thing is to find someone who can actually put up with Dan Bernstein and actually have their own opinions. Until then I want Buffone, Murph, Hamp, and Mike North locked together in a studio from 1-6 PM.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
the score as a whole has become very dry, very boring. Lack of talent in the pool might have something to do with it :dunno: But its like the same shit over and over again.

Maybe breaking up hosts, or finding one that will go at it with a guy like Dan instead of agreeing with everything.

Maybe I listen to much and have been for years that im just burnt out. :dunno:
Goff and Matty are pretty good with that. Boers is fucking terrible.

Bernstein is a :troll:..But he's good at it..and he knows it.

I've met him IRL and he's a normal enough guy. Radio schtick is schtick.

Most people don't understand that.

same here.

mike north FTW. a total meatball and a loud mouth, but him and buffone were funny....they got old too though. Than they tried anne maxfield and north and that was the worst show in its history.
Mike North is a fucking idiot.

One of the worst radio hosts in Chicago history.

It was on Facebook a few yrs ago.

I told him that I thought the show was a piece of shit & he threatened to shove a microphone up my ass if he saw me.
Boers doesn't have a Facebook page. Someone set up a fake one years ago and it was pretty funny. But it wasn't actually Boers.

Ya fucking goof.

ChitwnRyan60452

@Chitown_Ryan
Liked Posts:
I would love a show with Matty and Bernstein, but I don't think Matty could make it a week without stabbing Bernstein with a blunt instrument.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Goff and Matty are pretty good with that. Boers is fucking terrible.

Bernstein is a :troll:..But he's good at it..and he knows it.

I've met him IRL and he's a normal enough guy. Radio schtick is schtick.

Most people don't understand that.

Mike North is a fucking idiot.

One of the worst radio hosts in Chicago history.

Boers doesn't have a Facebook page. Someone set up a fake one years ago and it was pretty funny. But it wasn't actually Boers.

Ya fucking goof.

Yeah, when matt disagrees with something you and dan rebuts with his stupid shit you can feel the multiple eye rolls from matt. he does challenge him at times and sometimes gets pissed. I wish he would do it more.

as far as rorys post. dead on right.

oh and what do ya know, they are talking right now about penn state. awesome.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
nba playoffs for sure (even though i am a casual fan)
Bulls aren't involved and have been beaten to death.
The white sox
No one gives a shit about the White Sox. Sorry, but you have a first place team near the bottom of the league in attendance. It's not an especially dynamic or interesting team. With the Bulls, Bears, and Hawks out of it, the Cubs sucking, and the White Sox being bland and boring this is sports talk :troll: season. Hence the hot button issues to get idiots to call in.

The cubs and the draft
The MLB draft is a niche thing. It's not like discussing the NFL draft. Most baseball fans don't even really follow the draft anyways.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bulls aren't involved and have been beaten to death.

No one gives a shit about the White Sox. Sorry, but you have a first place team near the bottom of the league in attendance. It's not an especially dynamic or interesting team. With the Bulls, Bears, and Hawks out of it, the Cubs sucking, and the White Sox being bland and boring this is sports talk :troll: season. Hence the hot button issues to get idiots to call in.

The MLB draft is a niche thing. It's not like discussing the NFL draft. Most baseball fans don't even really follow the draft anyways.

you take back all those mean things about the sox! :)

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
another day same topics......sandusky again. ughhhh.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
everyday since I started this thread bernstein will not stop talking about penn state for majority of the show. it seems like im listening to nancy grace radio everyday and now i have to listen to ESPN 1000. Bernstein is awful.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
everyday since I started this thread bernstein will not stop talking about penn state for majority of the show. it seems like im listening to nancy grace radio everyday and now i have to listen to ESPN 1000. Bernstein is awful.
Like it or not, but Penn State has probably been the biggest sports story for the past 9 months.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Like it or not, but Penn State has probably been the biggest sports story for the past 9 months.
There's a

:Team in first place(Sox)
:Team on the rise(Cubs)
: Rebuilding(Bulls)
:Searching for answers(Blackhawks)
:High hopes for the upcoming season (Bears)

Forgive me if I think Bernstein and the SCORE should let the issue die. We get it. Sandusky is in prision, Paterno had total control of Penn State and that "control" led to chaos across Happy Valley. I don't think that's worth nine months of discussion, particularly with Paterno dead and Sandusky rotting in a jail cell the rest of his life.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe Sandusky is Bernstein's idol. Perhaps Danny B is a closet pedophile.