The Official Bash On Dan Bernstein Thread ( Dan Bernstein Sucks )

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Thats cute. Ignore Bernstein, so I can listen to HARRY FUCKING TEINOWITZ?? The biggest joke in Chicago sports radio history ("Call the mayor! Call the mayor!")?

Very fitting analogy, though. Rush tells people to use the ignore feature on people like SP94, only to then be forced to listen to Rami by default. No thanks.
Who?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will be curious to see how much time they talk bears now that forte has a new deal.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
still more PSU stuff today! tune in to 670 for more of beating a dead horse/ nancy grace radio.

bernstein has gotten really bad.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I saw someone retweet Bernstein and it had to do with the airplane that flew over with the message or whatever. I get talking about it for a little while. But there's other stuff to talk about too.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I don't mind the PSU stuff for a bit. I can see where it gets annoying however. The reason why they talk about it so much is because It's not only the the biggest story in sports right now, but one of the biggest stories in news overall. The reason they are talking about it is because of everything that comes out. There's news everyday that is coming out about this whole situation. I hate to say it and piss you guys off, but get used to it. The PSU story wont be dead for a very long time...

Anyone else like Holmes? I enjoy listening to him actually.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I don't mind the PSU stuff for a bit. I can see where it gets annoying however. The reason why they talk about it so much is because It's not only the the biggest story in sports right now, but one of the biggest stories in news overall. The reason they are talking about it is because of everything that comes out. There's news everyday that is coming out about this whole situation. I hate to say it and piss you guys off, but get used to it. The PSU story wont be dead for a very long time...

Then I'll continue my 9 month hiatus.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Holmes is fucking terrible.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

holmes is a tool. he is just as much a kiss ass as zaidman. he used to be descent to listen to now he just has a big head.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

uh oh the lawyers of paterno are going to do their own investigation, better talk about it for 3 days.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
holmes is a tool. he is just as much a kiss ass as zaidman. he used to be descent to listen to now he just has a big head.
Not to pick on you Dewey, but this is starting to bug me how you misspell decent every damn time.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Not to pick on you Dewey, but this is starting to bug me how you misspell decent every damn time.
He always used to spell warehouse wrong too.

Sent from DewsSox79's Dictionary factory using Tapatalk

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I liked LoHo for awhile til he started being a Bears kool aid drinker like ZZ.