My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Infected is not fun anymore since they gave everyone throwing knives

it was frustrating but fun as hell before when you could hide on buildings and shit so people couldnt stab you

R_Mac_1

Liked Posts:
Campers suck ass. Been getting into a lot of games lately with people just chilling in corners the whole match. Bunch of pussies.

About to hit my fifth prestige pretty soon.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Campers suck ass. Been getting into a lot of games lately with people just chilling in corners the whole match. Bunch of pussies.

About to hit my fifth prestige pretty soon.

amen!

There are a few things that piss me off.

1) basic type 95 Campers

2) campers who do not go to objective, but stay around it

3) the quick scoping and one shot kills from douchebags not even playing the objective

4) campers in Search and destroy

They think because their kdr is good that they are good at the game when camping involves zero skill.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was over at a friend's today watching him play. I'm extremely glad I sold this. So much BS in this game. I'll stick with Black Ops.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
god dammit! some players like their KD stat, im one who likes avg game score. So yesterday I play 1 fucking game of demolition and get 600 and boom!!!!! 1000 points off my avg score. I went into elite and the game was 10 mins long....i guess it is avg based on specific time in the game? :dunno:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
maps available for those who arent ELITE. Double XP this weekend.

MSOADE54

I ****ing love this chick
Donator
Liked Posts:
Xbox+live+in+a+nutshell.+OP+here+Check+out+this_017117_3490347.jpg

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Robert Bowling, aka FourZeroTwo, resigned today from his job as Creative Strategist of Call of Duty, as a lead at Infinity Ward and as an employee of Activision.

Shocking.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh this camping and quick scoping shit has to go in the next game. this is so fucking stupid.

Saluki

Liked Posts:
Camping is something that your gonna get regardless, there was no excuse for them to leave quick scoping in though, it's the most Special person thing I've seen in COD....and that's saying something.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Camping is something that your gonna get regardless, there was no excuse for them to leave quick scoping in though, it's the most Special person thing I've seen in COD....and that's saying something.

The quick scoping is bad, very bad. Most of the matches are guys running around with sniper rifles just quick scoping. it is Special person.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've had to result to carrying around an AS50 with an ACOG just to try and make the playing field even against quick scopers on certain maps. Maps like Liberation, Black Box, Bakaara, Fallen, Outpost, Interchange and Mission just turn into big snipe fests now days.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've had to result to carrying around an AS50 with an ACOG just to try and make the playing field even against quick scopers on certain maps. Maps like Liberation, Black Box, Bakaara, Fallen, Outpost, Interchange and Mission just turn into big snipe fests now days.

i can do it, but its not close to being fun.

Sent from Kepler 20f using Tapatalk

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Survival single player on Black Box is really hard I think. You'd think it'd be easy to snipe enemies on that map, but it really isn't.