The Official Shea Mcclellin appreciation thread

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
I admit Ive been wrong in the past Craig Steltz,Jim Flannigan Rashaam salaam jay cutler...the list goes on but I'm tellin ya buddy I feel it this time shea is gonna bloom under fangio

Craig Steltz, really?

REALLY?

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Christian Shanafelt@ChrisShanafelt

"The Bears are very, very high on Shea McClellin. Fox likes him. Fangio likes him. McClellin is handling the defensive calls"- @adamjahns

Adam JahnsVerified account
‏@adamjahns

Christian Jones said he's been working a lot with Shea McClellin at ILB in #Bears 3-4. Said McClellin is handling the defensive calls well.

Last edited:

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:

"The Bears are very, very high on Shea McClellin. Fox likes him. Fangio likes him. McClellin is handling the defensive calls"- @adamjahns

I'm telling you never before has Shea been in a situation like the one he is in now and I feel he is really going to make great strides in this system and with a coaching staffs that recognizes where his talents lie and are playing him finally in the right position

Newblood

Liked Posts:
I'm telling you never before has Shea been in a situation like the one he is in now and I feel he is really going to make great strides in this system and with a coaching staffs that recognizes where his talents lie and are playing him finally in the right position

How much more pissed will people be if Shea shockingly plays like a 1st rounder and then realize that 3 years of his career were wasted by shitty D coordinators.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
How much more pissed will people be if Shea shockingly plays like a 1st rounder and then realize that 3 years of his career were wasted by shitty D coordinators.

this is what is going to happen imo we are gonna be setting around goin dam they wasted 3 years of the guys career

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

5ca825f68a6e0e430a2767b3a5cb7f84.271x226x102.gif

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I admit Ive been wrong in the past Craig Steltz,Jim Flannigan Rashaam salaam jay cutler...the list goes on but I'm tellin ya buddy I feel it this time shea is gonna bloom under fangio

I was like gellin and BAM! Now you got me all worried again.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was like gellin and BAM! Now you got me all worried again.

all of the guys I just mentioned had high potential to be great starters for the bears possibly even elite guys...it just didn't work out but not one of them was put in a position with as much chance to excel as Shea is in right now

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shea is gonna start

So-It-Begins.gif

The beginning of a new era at lber for the bears

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:

Just like Cutler is finally going to be used properly with the new staff after having his talent wasted by our last several O coordinators, wait.....Yeah I'm not worried about "wasting" Shea's first few years as much as I am about wasting that 1st pick on him.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:

Whaaaaat? Come on bro, you were the last Cutler supporter.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Craig Steltz, really?

REALLY?

Threw up in my mouth when we drafted Steltz. I recall watching him play a couple game his senior year and thinking the guy ran like an octopus, at least relative to everyone else in the secondary.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Threw up in my mouth when we drafted Steltz. I recall watching him play a couple game his senior year and thinking the guy ran like an octopus, at least relative to everyone else in the secondary.

his speed was a big detractor for sure but I honestly thought he had enough football smarts to make up for it and with lovies system the lack of speed wouldn't have hurt him so much.
I just underestimated how really slow he was on the football field

if steltz had had contes speed we woulda had something

Last edited:

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whaaaaat? Come on bro, you were the last Cutler supporter.

oh I haven't given up on jay im a realist about cutler though he isn't anywhere near as bad as most here proclaim and not as good as some here proclaim. im objective about the whole situation remove your emotions from the situation step back and take a long look cutler is better than over half the qb's in the league right now if not 3/4

but lets save that talk for the cutler forum this threads about shea and this orginazation finally having a coach in place who realizes his potential and where he should have been playing all along

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:

Adam JahnsVerified account
‏@adamjahns

Christian Jones said he's been working a lot with Shea McClellin at ILB in #Bears 3-4. Said McClellin is handling the defensive calls well.

I bet shea becomes a solid starter by mid season and by the end of the season we could be looking at star potential

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shea is starting...

jack-nicholson-nodding-gif.gif

I was gonna wait till after the preseason but...

stephen-colbert-told-you-so.gif

Am I a football genius? it's possible

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers