Not open for further replies.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
FT- you can sub quote me all day.
Ok

You can ask me to go find bullshit you post in here and I won't.
Yeah, I know you're scared to be proven wrong. it's cool.

Who the hell do you think I am a schoolboy?
I'm guessing, based on your postings here...more than likely a 1st grader.

You put Stafford in the top 10 all the time.
Never did.

Find it.

You said show me a qb who was good here, or there before or after.
And I have yet to be shown one.

And someone gave you Harbaugh which you discredited.
Yeah b/c one freak season totally proves the point that Harbaugh leaving Chicago to go the Colts 2 years later, then regressing back to career norms letting Harbaugh go was a bad choice and the Bears have had good QB's.

:andruw:

Fine his wonder year and captain comeback season was a fluke to me too.
Yep.

But Kyle Orton was a pedestrian game manager here, I wouldn't say he was terrible at all.
I never said he was terrible here.

Then he got shipped to Denver and had two excellent seasons.
Those seasons weren't excellent.

He chucked the rock a lot doing basically the same thing he did in Chicago.

Unimpressed

In fact just yesterday you said if Jay Cutler did around 3800 yds and 25 TDS that would be about prime for him as a Bear under these coaches.
And that doesn't mean I'd consider the season excellent..and I even point out that it would be more of a one time deal as Cutlers playing style at this point doesn't lend itself to consistent 25/10 seasons.

Nice work missing the point.

I stand behind his season being "excellent"
Yeah, you have a tendency to stand by idiocy.

We get it.

You seem to have missed my point. You'd be wrong. and your a dick. and you're a bigger asshole when you're proven wrong.
LOL at me being proven wrong.

Your defense for Orton is basically "I THINK HE WAS EXCELLENT! I CAN'T PROVE IT! BUT HE WAS!"

Phillip Rivers is gonna have nearly 30 tds hahahha. stupid dummy. mathematical projection? what an idiot!

Go back to finger painting.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
terrible. I said kyle orton had two excellent seasons for denver. but hey when in doubt, just say "you're a Special person, child, finger painter, idiot." and that makes you look real smart. fact is, you're wrong, mostly wrong all the time. Your only ability is to irritate. you're a troll. you're the joe buck of CCS

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
Nope not me at all. I dont use stats to make my opinion about a players skill. Way too many factors that go into individual stats. Thats why i get into many debates like the Philip Rivers argument a few years ago when i said he wasnt that good of a QB and now everyone is finally seeing what i saw years ago. He's always been a fantasy qb and nothing more.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
terrible. I said kyle orton had two excellent seasons for denver. but hey when in doubt, just say "you're a Special person, child, finger painter, idiot." and that makes you look real smart. fact is, you're wrong, mostly wrong all the time. Your only ability is to irritate. you're a troll. you're the joe buck of CCS

Pretty funny, I gave you specific statistical reasons as to why he wasn't excellent.

You didn't like them because they made you look dumb.

Cute.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nope not me at all. I dont use stats to make my opinion about a players skill. Way too many factors that go into individual stats. Thats why i get into many debates like the Philip Rivers argument a few years ago when i said he wasnt that good of a QB and now everyone is finally seeing what i saw years ago. He's always been a fantasy qb and nothing more.

Yeah, fantasy football QB who wins 66% of his NFL starts. Got it.

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
i love how people here just continue to post and never get responses LMAO must get a very lonely feel

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
Yeah, fantasy football QB who wins 66% of his NFL starts. Got it.

I wasnt aware that they gave out trophys for winning 66% of games. Whats Tebows winning % again? Should they get his bust ready for Canton?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
oooooooh, here comes the ***** Rory Swallows from out of nowhere. Go back to your cock sucking you idiot. Jumping into the argument I see because your as buddy needs help getting owned? You offer nothing of value other than cyber sucking FT every chance you get. fuck the both of you. I blame myself for ever trying to engage you 2 twats.

I think you're safe....the worst poster just showed up.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Pretty funny, I gave you specific statistical reasons as to why he wasn't excellent.

You didn't like them because they made you look dumb.

Cute.

I gave you TDS and INTs and YDS and they made you look dumb, so you called your ***** boyfriend to come in here and stir up trouble which is not cute. It is homosexual.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
3311783256_458f97dc77.jpg

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Busts for Canton!

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I gave you TDS and INTs and YDS and they made you look dumb, so you called your ***** boyfriend to come in here and stir up trouble which is not cute. It is homosexual.

Not really because I posted the rate stats to show you why/how those were inflated and/or pretty much the same as what he did while in Chicago.

Yawn.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
FT is never wrong... fresh bait always changes the conversation before it can happen

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Right,
well listen here Rory Swallows and FT. you two can cybersuck each other in here all you want. I am done. You win. You weren't right so you decided to troll. good job. Now because I don't want a ban I'll show myself the door.

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
57%

Cutlers is 54%

:andruw:

So does Phillip Rivers have a trophy on his mantle that says "66% win percentage" because the dude couldnt get the job done with the best team in football for 3 years straight?

Status
Not open for further replies.