The rehabilitation of Jared Goff under new coaches is why you don't give up on Fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is just it. Statistically, Goff's best years are still his 2nd and 3rd years, under McVay. He's never been a bad QB, just one who's got critical shortcomings that would hold his team back from winning a superbowl.
CCS used to say the same thing about Stafford.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Insurance. But that was the first time I brought it up, no?

I am not chasing all of you down routinely beating you guys over the head with it. Because I have better things to do with my life.

You obviously, do not.
WTF weirdo?

chi

Liked Posts:
I am a big Fields supporter but I believe he is best utilized as a back up qb. After the packers game sealed it for me. Quay Walker said if they could make Fields play quarterback they knew they would win. The packers said the same thing about Trubisky. If you keep fields in the pocket he simply cannot process fast enough to make the correct play.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
I'm actually a volcel, not an incel, MJY. Women have hurt me, so I bravely turned my back on women as a species, but that was my choice, nobody elses. I'd appreciate if you remembered that terminology for next time and give me my proper titles. Thanks

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
To clarify - I'm not threatening an entire forum. There is a handful of cancel-culture pig trolls on here who like to follow me around and doxed me some years ago. Now they are mad because I said I kept all the receipts from the time they doxed me including proof that they did it, and claiming I am attacking the entire forum. I also kept copies of what I did a year later, and kept all proof of how those were obtained that would exonerate me of actual doxing by the legal definition. I only now just let them know I did it to cover my bases in case they tried to bring false accusations against me. That's the beginning and end of it. For all their bullshit threats, its simply my FAFO insurance. Leave me alone, and it stays where it is. It's that simple. And I am specifically speaking about within the context of a court of law, not as fodder for internet pissing contests.

This is the last I am going to comment on it.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Pointing out how dead wrong you are about Jared Goff's career trajectory is not beating a dead horse.

And we all know the second there's a weekend where Caleb Williams throws two picks in a game and Justin Fields has one long touchdown pass and like 3 long runs you're going to be on here screaming about how you were right and we should have kept Justin.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
To clarify - I'm not threatening an entire forum. There is a handful of cancel-culture pig trolls on here who like to follow me around and doxed me some years ago. Now they are mad because I said I kept all the receipts from the time they doxed me including proof that they did it, and claiming I am attacking the entire forum. I also kept copies of what I did a year later, and kept all proof of how those were obtained that would exonerate me of actual doxing by the legal definition. I only now just let them know I did it to cover my bases in case they tried to bring false accusations against me. That's the beginning and end of it. For all their bullshit threats, its simply my FAFO insurance. Leave me alone, and it stays where it is. It's that simple. And I am specifically speaking about within the context of a court of law, not as fodder for internet pissing contests.

This is cringe AF bro

I don't even know what the hell you talking about

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

Bro, you need serious help. Don't you have family that is around to get you the mental health screenings you need? Idk how ccs is so serious for you but for something that you have dedicated files for court cases on, you sure have created an embarrassing persona over the years

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Lunatic fringe
I know you're out there
You're in hiding
And you hold your meetings
I can hear you coming
And we know what you're after
We're wise to you this time
(We're wise to you this time)
We won't let you kill the laughter
Lunatic fringe
In the twilight's last gleaming
This is open season
But you won't get too far
'Cause you've got to blame someone
For your own confusion
We're on guard this time (on guard this time)
Against your final solution
Oh no
We can hear you coming
(We can hear you coming)
No, you're not going to win this time
(You're not gonna win)
We can hear the footsteps
(We can hear the footsteps)
Way out along the walkway (along the walkway)
Lunatic fringe
We all know you're out there
Can you feel the resistance?
Can you feel the thunder?
Oh no

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Bro if you were doxxed and you have proof, who was it that doxxed you?

You keep on saying this as some sort of justification for your doxxing several members but ain't nobody buying it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

@nvanprooyen @BaBaBlacksheep @bamainatlanta @PrideisBears @zack54attack

Status
Not open for further replies.