Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Jaquan Brisker had 17 tackles, 1 FF and 2 PD's yesterday and I have not seen anyone media or CCS bloger mention his name once.

Show some love and respect, people.

Last edited:

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
It always seems that whenever I hear his name mentioned on the radio or tv broadcast it's because he's been injured.
Most of the time, I am muting the TV broadcast and playing music.

No sense letting my ears bleed because Joe Buck felt like opening his mouth.

on the topic, though, Brisker was flying a lot of those reps. I really like what he brings to the defense, even if he does seem to need extra attention at the trainer's table. Football is a tough sport, you cant expect to be free of injury, and he is the right kind of tough for the job.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

gallagher

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

Some people still big mad Poles drafted him over this guy though.
Man that would get under my skin so bad. I don't like loafing in sports one bit. I will support every teammate that gives the needed effort on every play (and admire the players that give 100% as much as they can). It is a tough game, and when things become their most difficult, bad attitudes become infectious.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He had a good game.

Much better than the usual games where he takes the wrong angle and misses a tackle due to it.
Do too much syndrome but also the DL would gap in funny spots earlier this year.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Brisker is a solid player. He's a bit annoying on the field. Show boating on just about every single play.

I will take that over whatever the fuck Eddie Jackson is nowadays. He's non-existent until there is a busted play and he attempts to tackle someone 40 yards down field.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Brisker is a solid player. He's a bit annoying on the field. Show boating on just about every single play.

I will take that over whatever the fuck Eddie Jackson is nowadays. He's non-existent until there is a busted play and he attempts to tackle someone 40 yards down field.

Eddie looks physically washed IMO. It happens to everyone sooner or later. He was a great pick and a great Bear but it’s time to move on. (That or a serious salary reduction with some rookie competition). They save 12 mil if he gets released and that money needs to go to JJ. I also bet you can get comparable or better play from a rookie.

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Most of the time, I am muting the TV broadcast and playing music.

No sense letting my ears bleed because Joe Buck felt like opening his mouth.

on the topic, though, Brisker was flying a lot of those reps. I really like what he brings to the defense, even if he does seem to need extra attention at the trainer's table. Football is a tough sport, you cant expect to be free of injury, and he is the right kind of tough for the job.
I'm w/u......muting the broadcast is a must for me......I don't need anyone to tell me what's going on, (take it as arrogance or knowledge. The decision is yours) especially when they yell & scream like a bunch of banshees.

gallagher

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I'm w/u......muting the broadcast is a must for me......I don't need anyone to tell me what's going on, (take it as arrogance or knowledge. The decision is yours) especially when they yell & scream like a bunch of banshees.
I like to listen to former players (with the obvious exception of Collinsworth, who seems to like to suck excitement out of the broadcast unless he likes your QB). The key is to strategically un-mute when they show a replay.

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
I like to listen to former players (with the obvious exception of Collinsworth, who seems to like to suck excitement out of the broadcast unless he likes your QB). The key is to strategically un-mute when they show a replay.
To each his own....but even ex-players can be long winded imo....but I get your point.....I do unmute after a score or great D play to cheer with 'the crowd'

gallagher

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
To each his own....but even ex-players can be long winded imo....but I get your point.....I do unmute after a score or great D play to cheer with 'the crowd'
I am not against the long windedness. Players being part of the broadcast can add to my excitement. Especially ones that really get excited along with the game (which is why I hate how much of a killjoy Collinsworth can be).

But yeah, to each their own. Some people honestly like Collinsworth, else he wouldn't be a primetime announcer. Genuinely the worst color announcer in the game, regardless of my feelings on former players analyzing the game.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
brisker had a great game...pickens is a stud WR only when hes targeted...otherwise hes a POS who doesnt care.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Eberlose gave him plenty of credit in his press conference. Best game of the kids career. Plenty of people are talking about him it’s just on this board it’s all qb qb qb.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't want his attitude before the draft and glad he's not on da Bears....guy makes a great play every one in 20 times he's thrown to....(hyperbole, Idk the actual percentage) but my point is made....
Nope. You are correct. He doesn't make enough plays to overlook his attitude issues. Tomlin literally had to hold his hand in the Pats game.