The Rodney Dangerfield of the defense.

msadows

Liked Posts:
brisker had a great game...pickens is a stud WR only when he knows the ball is going to him...otherwise hes a POS who doesnt care.

Fixed it for you.

Guy has like the lowest separation rate in the NFL, and its not because he's slow. He's just lazy as fuck and doesnt run routes if the ball doesnt go to him. Sad AF

The guy legit got mad when they didnt target him for a game winning touchdown and it went to DJ instead. No one wants to play with a guy like that. He's the Jordan Poole of the NFL.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Fixed it for you.

Guy has like the lowest separation rate in the NFL, and its not because he's slow. He's just lazy as fuck and doesnt run routes if the ball doesnt go to him. Sad AF

The guy legit got mad when they didnt target him for a game winning touchdown and it went to DJ instead. No one wants to play with a guy like that. He's the Jordan Poole of the NFL.
i dont follow his metrics, i know he had one of the best catch rates as a rookie because this board was going crazy over how brisker was chosen over him, his route separation doesnt suprise, did you think he was some kind of elite route runner coming out of georgia? he's a big bodied receiver that would be the X receiver making contested catches...like what claypool was supposed to be for the bears...
as i said in my initial post, when hes targeted he makes plays otherwise hes doesnt care.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Yes,it seems they are, don't know the definition of insanity.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Eddie looks physically washed IMO. It happens to everyone sooner or later. He was a great pick and a great Bear but it’s time to move on. (That or a serious salary reduction with some rookie competition). They save 12 mil if he gets released and that money needs to go to JJ. I also bet you can get comparable or better play from a rookie.
That's a good point. I never quite thought of it like that: just shifting the big money in the defensive backfield from Jackson to Johnson. Makes signing JJ to a big deal more palatable in my very important mind.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Everyone is coming back boyz.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Eddie looks physically washed IMO. It happens to everyone sooner or later. He was a great pick and a great Bear but it’s time to move on. (That or a serious salary reduction with some rookie competition). They save 12 mil if he gets released and that money needs to go to JJ. I also bet you can get comparable or better play from a rookie.
Looks like it will be a good year in FA for S too, a few promising young safeties available and some will be tough for their teams to resign (some wont ofc):

Geno Stone - Geno Stone | Baltimore Ravens S | NFL and PFF stats | PFF - 24 years old
Julian Blackmon - Julian Blackmon | Indianapolis Colts S | NFL and PFF stats | PFF - 25 years old
Jordan Whitehead - Jordan Whitehead | New York Jets S | NFL and PFF stats | PFF - 26 years old
Antoine Winfield - Antoine Winfield Jr. | Tampa Bay Buccaneers S | NFL and PFF stats | PFF - 25 years old

All of the above probably sign for less than Eddie Jacksons cap hit this year, all but Winfield sign for less than the money saved from cutting Jackson.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Brisker is down on the ground at least 2 times a game for some injury

I dont think he lasts very long with his playstyle but best game hes played was yesterday

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Looks like it will be a good year in FA for S too, a few promising young safeties available and some will be tough for their teams to resign (some wont ofc):

Geno Stone - Geno Stone | Baltimore Ravens S | NFL and PFF stats | PFF - 24 years old
Julian Blackmon - Julian Blackmon | Indianapolis Colts S | NFL and PFF stats | PFF - 25 years old
Jordan Whitehead - Jordan Whitehead | New York Jets S | NFL and PFF stats | PFF - 26 years old
Antoine Winfield - Antoine Winfield Jr. | Tampa Bay Buccaneers S | NFL and PFF stats | PFF - 25 years old

All of the above probably sign for less than Eddie Jacksons cap hit this year, all but Winfield sign for less than the money saved from cutting Jackson.
Appreciate the list.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That's a good point. I never quite thought of it like that: just shifting the big money in the defensive backfield from Jackson to Johnson. Makes signing JJ to a big deal more palatable in my very important mind.
JJ will get more…. but it’ll help

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Winfield would be amazing but hes gonna be expensive

Bust

Liked Posts:
"Coach Flus is someone you want to play and die for" Brisker

Brisker laid wood on the lions biggest threat St. Brown a few times. It paid off in the 4th quarter with a big drop by Brown during crunch time cause he felt footsteps.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Winfield would be amazing but hes gonna be expensive
Well see what TB does in the offseason but if they decide to rebuild they want a young stud safety and if they decide to run it back and try to compete you want a stud safety so I think he is very likely to be resigned. Hopefully he wants to test the market, the Bears have $18M cap on the books next year for Eddie so its not hard to clear that and find room for him if CHI has the desire/opportunity to get in a bidding war.