The running back situation: is Carey on the way out?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Baseball is Bible in the South East. At all levels. Everybody plays and many play all year around jumping from different leagues. The only rival to that in SEC football would be the state of Alabama in general. I lived in the South East corner of that state for a good bit. Baseball is also huge in that state but Bama Auburn blood rivalry is really something from folklore. People on the outside looking in really have no idea. The TV guys don't do it much justice as much as they try.

Even after years of living there I still can't properly describe it. It's visceral. It's like the atmosphere changes outside and you can taste the tension in the air.I'd give Bama LSU a solid runner up to that.

Living in Columbus the Bulldog fans are just as Rabid but they're missing those colossal rivalries that make the others truly unique.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I guess I shouldn't brush Georgia Florida aside because it's pretty special but it's just not on that level. Doesn't help matters when the Gator program took a dump for a hot minute.