The Seahawks Game is a MUST win

Liked Posts:
After that demoralizing loss to GB it's imperative that this young team gets some good vibes that a win can provide. It'll help with everyone's confidence.

Not only that but if we want any outside chance of competing for a playoff spot this is a must win. History tells us that 92% of teams that start out 0-2 fail to make the playoffs.

So yeah, many reasons why we have to get this W.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I agree. Must win and I think they will win this game pretty easily as long as they do not turn the ball over. Seattle is going to be without Doug Baldwin. Big loss for them and I think they will have a hard time stopping the Bears dline with that oline they have.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree that it is a must win, but I dont see it happening..Wilson is just too mobile..Our only hope is if we take the ball away a couple of times and turn em into points...I will gladly take the heat if I'm wrong though

Last edited:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I agree that it is a must win, but I dont see it happening..Wilson is just too mobile..I will gladly take the heat if I'm wrong though

I was watching Red Zone and Von Miller was terrorizing him. I think he had 3.5 sacks. The Broncos won with Keenum throwing three picks.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
I agree that it is a must win, but I dont see it happening..Wilson is just too mobile..Our only hope is if we take the ball away a couple of times and turn em into points...I will gladly take the heat if I'm wrong though

I think you're underestimating how bad that Seahawks team is. I mean, yeah, the Bears could lose, but it's not a game that they should lose.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree that it is a must win, but I dont see it happening..Wilson is just too mobile..I will gladly take the heat if I'm wrong though
The defense can handle that as long as Fangio swallows some pride and gives Roquan Smith the start already.

As to the OP...I don't know about playoffs, but after the disaster in Green Bay...the Bears need this win to keep the city from completely turning on Nagy/Trubisky far too early in their marriage.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I think you're underestimating how bad that Seahawks team is. I mean, yeah, the Bears could lose, but it's not a game that they should lose.

I think some people think they’re still the playoff caliber Seahawks. Wilson is awesome but he doesn’t have much help on either side of the ball.

Liked Posts:
To win this game Roquan is going to have to be in there more often than not, just the thought of Kwiatkoski alone in the open field against Wilson terrifies me.

Liked Posts:
The defense can handle that as long as Fangio swallows some pride and gives Roquan Smith the start already.

As to the OP...I don't know about playoffs, but after the disaster in Green Bay...the Bears need this win to keep the city from completely turning on Nagy/Trubisky far too early in their marriage.

Great points. Neither of those guys did themselves any favors in the 4th quarter on Sunday night.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I do not think that it is a must win.

I do think it is important to bounce back after a bad loss and show a little more than they were able to in GB.

What Green Bay showed us is that despite the hype and skipping the preseason, which seems moronic at this point, the Bears offense is far more of a work in progress than we had hoped. From the QB to the HC there is more growing pains that are coming.

The Bears are not competing for a playoff spot this season. They need to show steady improvement on offense.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Seattle is really not a very good team. If we lose to them at home, we're in for a long season.

A long start to the season anyway.

I was hoping we would come out jogging, but if we lose to Seattle and the offense looks weak again then I think we are crawling towards the bye week.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great points. Neither of those guys did themselves any favors in the 4th quarter on Sunday night.
Getting booed off of their home field at Halftime in front of a national audience after choking in front of a national audience eight days prior may rattle Mitchell forever.

Then we can go back to fighting with the Lions for last place again and no draft picks to help the tailspin.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Getting booed off of their home field at Halftime in front of a national audience after choking in front of a national audience eight days prior may rattle Mitchell forever.

Then we can go back to fighting with the Lions for last place again and no draft picks to help the tailspin.

Hey now..Packer fans don't boo their team, they're the greatest fans in the NFL..Don't you know that?

:lmao:

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Also a must win for the Seahawks, and no they are not a bad team.