HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is only a must win game if you think the Bears will make the playoffs. If you think the Bears have a shot at the playoffs, you're an idiot. This team is still in a rebuilding mode and will be unitl the new GM is into his 3rd year.

LOL, no. Just stop. The rebuild is over. Period. The roster you're looking at now is by and large what you're going to be seeing for the foreseeable future and Ryan Pace is here for the duration. He lives and dies with this roster.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
This team had all of America thinking "holy shit" and lambeau booing their team as they walked off the field at halftime. Thats no small feat. Rodgers got his knee shot up and performed a miracle to barely edge out the bears in green bay on primetime tv.

Not many people gave the bears much of a chance in that game and they nearly left with a W. Yes, they showed through the 2nd half that they are in fact young and still learning on offense. But you can't single that out and not give them credit for what they did in the first half.

I understand why a lot of people are pissed and throwing knee jerk reactions around. I was also after the game.But, I'm still high on this team going forward. They will probably still lose some games because they're young and still learning, but I think they will win some that nobody sees coming too.

Playoffs are still a possibility this year, but not likely. If they want to have much of a chance at being relevant in December they need to beat the Seahawks and I think they will.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That was because the Packers didn't know what to expect. We blasted them because they had no tape on us. The tape is now out there so there will be no more surprises. It's time for us to put up or shut up. Seattle is banged up with a bad offensive line to boot. We need this W if we want this season to be really fun.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I disagree with the aurprise comment.

We lost due to D getting gassed.

AT green bay is our toughest scheduled game and we are pissed because we had it and lost it.

But there was much to like. Mack and Smith will be in better shape going forward. Offense is going to be better than Sun night, not worse.

Tape, schmape.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I keep hearing how the Seattle game will be a cake walk. I don't claim to know Seattle that well and I understand that they're not the legion of boom anymore.

But didn't Westbrook throw 3 TDs against Denver (yes a couple of picks too), who was a top five defense in total yards last year? In Denver at that.

Given Mitch's one TD per game average...no one is worried about that...and this will be a blowout for us?

I realize now I said Russell Westbrook the NBA player instead of Russell Wilson....lol

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I realize now I said Russell Westbrook the NBA player instead of Russell Wilson....lol

I literally bolded it for you. What did you think I was referring to?

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I agree that it is a must win, but I dont see it happening..Wilson is just too mobile..Our only hope is if we take the ball away a couple of times and turn em into points...I will gladly take the heat if I'm wrong though

That is a bad Seahawks team without their best WR this week. The Bears should win this one unless they turn the ball over several times.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
This is only a must win game if you think the Bears will make the playoffs. If you think the Bears have a shot at the playoffs, you're an idiot. This team is still in a rebuilding mode and will be unitl the new GM is into his 3rd year.

What are you talking about? This team is no longer rebuilding. They have all the pieces in place, that does not mean they are going to go to the playoffs this year but they sure as hell should be in it until the last couple of weeks of the season. Watching the NFC this past week, I see no reason why.