Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
there are few people trolling for a reaction...most sane people know it is way to early to make judgments.....also having a non-shitty game plan will help him.

Well done...

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
People forget how O'Brien is a QB guy, somehow made Hackenburg look like a stud.

Loggains & Fox are just fucking clueless.
One's coaching for his job and the other is more predictable than an episode of Law & Order.

After cutting Barth, Pace's next move should be to fire Fox

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is the game I wanted to see.

Made some great throws down field. The Miller TD was a dime.

Made some great checkdowns to Sims and Cohen.

Made some great intermediate 3rd down throws to Wright.

Used his feet as a weapon.

Not perfect, ugly stat line, but major positives shown.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I'm very happy with Trubs and the team. It's all about the future for me.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
While I agree with you, as a member of this board I don’t think you should be calling out everybody for the actions of a very few.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
He's not a bust, but by the same token posters are reaching for positives in his play; the reality is he clearly isn't ready and isn't showing the kind of progress you'd expect out of a #2, which is as much Fox and Duh-well's doing as it is The Frisky One's. Two or three flash plays a game can't make up for a sub-50% completion percentage. Trubisky's been shaky in the pocket and scared to death to pull the trigger. All the "moxie" he supposedly had in the preseason is just about running down his pants leg.

There are troubling signs that he may be damaged by the coaching of this regime.

I've said as much about the excuses given to not play him or not let him pass once they did play him. Then he wasn't worth the #2 pick and nobody else was going to take him until the 2nd to 4th round. You simply don't take a QB who only has potential and will take years to play in the 1st round.
Problem is he probably was going in the 1st and likely at #2. It's only this team who predetermined that he couldn't start and then that he couldn't play once he did.

Percentage can be the bad WRs. Some is obviously accuracy which can come down to the play calling not letting him play. Accuracy has never been said to be a problem with him before.
Also I would guess being scared a coaching issue seeing how the coaches themselves are calling scared. Instead of accepting this is a throw away year they have him going full Orton when they shouldn't be holding him back like that.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
While I agree with you, as a member of this board I don’t think you should be calling out everybody for the actions of a very few.

The few with alts

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
As for the Watson comparisons, yeah Watson is playing really well right now (but also throws costly picks). He seems to be a really nice guy, I like his interviews a lot, and it's nice to see that the Texans finally have a QB who could take advantage of the immense talent they have at WR. With all that being said, what makes anyone think that Watson would be playing better with the Bears than Trubisky is right now? Today he threw 3 picks, that's more than Trubisky has thrown all 4 games that he's started.

Picks with a ton of points > no picks and no points.

Watson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trubisky

AussieBear

people have a right to their opinion. if triscuit was playing lights out, there wouldnt be much pointing.

most fans want him to do well, because they are bears fans. however, at the end of the day, if your number #2 pick is completing passing in tebow % territory, looking like a deer in headlights, throwing almosts and ints, mismanaging time, missing reads etc its more than fair to point it out. mitch has had a nice play here and there, but overall its been meh.

thats the truth......... and the nuthuggers cant stand it that other fans are just pointing out obvious bad play by their lord and savior.

fucking snowflakes..

yay

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
people have a right to their opinion. if triscuit was playing lights out, there wouldnt be much pointing.

most fans want him to do well, because they are bears fans. however, at the end of the day, if your number #2 pick is completing passing in tebow % territory, looking like a deer in headlights, throwing almosts and ints, mismanaging time, missing reads etc its more than fair to point it out. mitch has had a nice play here and there, but overall its been meh.

thats the truth......... and the nuthuggers cant stand it that other fans are just pointing out obvious bad play by their lord and savior.

fucking snowflakes

yay

What you say is true, but you really can’t fault some for being angry after threads are started for the sole purpose of trying to agitate as many people as possible, stuff like this...

1ygkaz.jpg

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Picks with a ton of points > no picks and no points.

Watson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trubisky

Until it's on the Bears then you'd all be whining about every pick like ones thrown at the end of a game where it's a long shot to win and risky throws are the only way to get there.

AussieBear

What you say is true, but you really can’t fault some for being angry after threads are started for the sole purpose of trying to agitate as many people as possible, stuff like this...

1ygkaz.jpg

so you believe in censoring thought?.. remove the dildo and let yo arse heal a bit mang..

out of all the whiny lil bitches here, i wouldnt have pegged you as one..

you use to have a sack.. what happened

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so you believe in censoring thought?.. remove the dildo and let yo arse heal a bit mang..

LOL I’m not saying that I’m bothered aboot it, you just can’t blame some who are, as that is what these posts are 100% intended to do.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:

I'm not censoring thought at all. Just calling your opinion dumb and showing why it's dumb.

AussieBear

I'm not censoring thought at all. Just calling your opinion dumb and showing why it's dumb.

whos more delusional though.. me comparing mitch to tebow or those who think its absurd..

mitchs % percentage is more tebow than its not tebow atm.. so is it really that far fetched

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:

I'm not calling everybody out. I'm just expressing my shock at how many idiots are on the board.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
whos more delusional though..

mitchs % percentage is more tebow than its not tebow atm.. so is it really that far fetched

Ummm so you're going to call him a bust based on his completion percentage through the first 4 games of his career? Thank you for proving my point sir.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who cares what a few shmucks on a message board say. Or are you nervous deep down inside that they might be correct on their assessment?