The Tool John Jaekel continues...

supraman

Liked Posts:
Skille has been one of the bright spots on the team this year...YEAH I FUCKING SAID IT!

I will agree some of Skille's shot selections are a bit brutal, but ripping a guy who makes close to the league minimum is idiotic. Jack has shown improvement all year and has been busting his ass every game. Is Skille going to be a big time player like JT or PK? Fuck no. But for what he's making a year and for little NHL experience he has, he's playing solid for that type of role.

He likes to talk about Bickell, and I like Bickell, but for fuck sake, BB has some issues with balance and staying on his feet, and you mention none of this about him, but bash Skille for being greedy?

The guy also mentioned in his comments section this dandy idea:

I firmly believe this man has never played hockey and has no clue what he's talking about.

I see Skille if he continues to develop to be a 2nd line guy. Dowell, I dunno if he gets his game around maybe 2nd line but more like 3rd line.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
I said at the beginning of the season that I didn't see why Skille couldn't put up the numbers that Byfuglien and Ladd put up last year. I stand by that still.

Rdrhwke

Liked Posts:
Seriously, what is this fuckin guys problem with Skille?

He shoots too much?? Since when is putting the puck on the net a bad idea?

He hits but his hits aren't intimidating enough?? WTF is up with that?

No shit he ain't Kane, Sharp, Toewa or Hossa. How many fuckers are???

Where da fuck they find this guy??

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I wish that guy would grow a pair and come over and discuss his opinion with some "knowledgeable" fans.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well cmon guys... if Skille started being good maybe you'd all have a case.

/durple just in case

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I signed up to ask John some questions but the 4thperiod wants my phone number to send me a PIN to confirm my account.

Fuck that.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I signed up to ask John some questions but the 4thperiod wants my phone number to send me a PIN to confirm my account.

Fuck that.

What the fuck? That's overboard crazy. But if you are determinded, I guess Google Voice gives throwaway numbers you could try. Don't know the details.

E Runs

Liked Posts:

Fuck that.

The 4th Period? Doesn't he post that drivel at hockeybuzz.com?