The Tool John Jaekel continues...

R K

He's an idiot. Their first goal was generated by a bad pass to the goalie and then a bad clearing attempt by said goalie directly to Pisani who passed to Boland for the goal. 100% linbrek.

Why read this douche?

Skille makes 500k per year John.

Kane can come back when his ANKLE is healed. Go fuck yourself you fucking hack.

canucklehead

Liked Posts:
LMAO, criticizing him FOR shooting? What ... The ... Fuck.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take- Wayne Gretzky - Michael Scott

Shooting is NOT a negative quality, the more shots you take the better the chance at having a goal. it really is that simple.

R K

LMAO, criticizing him FOR shooting? What ... The ... Fuck.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take- Wayne Gretzky - Michael Scott

Shooting is NOT a negative quality, the more shots you take the better the chance at having a goal. it really is that simple.

Some wanna be blogger. Takes time out of his shit ass article to slam Skille when in fact he's been doing just fine for what he's paid. Hey John since your so smart and you've now brought it up several times, remind who else was in Skilles draft you dumb fuck? Other than #1 and #11 what real choices were there. Fucking idiot.

I love the Kane can commit to it. What fucking healing? Was he committed last year finishing 9th OVERALL in the league in scoring while also netting the STANLEY CUP winning goal.

Defense first? Well maybe that's because it's the area this team lost MOST of due to the Cap. Wow rocket science.

Damnit I feel dumber just for fucking reading that douche.

R K

Sharp had 9 shots on goal last night. Maybe he shouldn't have taken any? He has 18 goals but is -7, mean while Skille has 6 goals and is +4? One makes 4 mil the other 500k.

And no I don't have a problem with Sharp just using him as an example. We could bring up the Norris Trophy winner. I'm pretty sure his shooting percentage is even lower than Skille, and he makes over 5 mil per year??

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Everyone has their whipping boy. The difference is that for some people, when their whipping boy is doing well, they can acknowledge it and move on to the next whipping boy.

John Jaekel Jingle Heimer Schmidtt apparently cannot and uses anything to stay on his soapbox about how Skille's the weak link.

Kinda reminds me of someone else harping about Kyle Turris vs. Patrick Kane.

canucklehead

Liked Posts:
Some wanna be blogger. Takes time out of his shit ass article to slam Skille when in fact he's been doing just fine for what he's paid. Hey John since your so smart and you've now brought it up several times, remind who else was in Skilles draft you dumb fuck? Other than #1 and #11 what real choices were there. Fucking idiot.

I love the Kane can commit to it. What fucking healing? Was he committed last year finishing 9th OVERALL in the league in scoring while also netting the STANLEY CUP winning goal.

Defense first? Well maybe that's because it's the area this team lost MOST of due to the Cap. Wow rocket science.

Damnit I feel dumber just for fucking reading that douche.

while i agree, Croby and Kopitar are not the only notable names from the 05 draft.

Devin Setoguchi

Marc Staal

Martin Hanzal

Andrew Cogliano

Matt Niskanen

Marc-Edouard Vlasic

Paul Stastny

Guillaume Latendresse

Mason Raymond

Kristopher Letang

Kris Russell

Jared Boll

Keith Yandle

All taken after Skille (though that doesn't mean they were the smarter choice back when it happened). no one can tell how the players will develop, though the hawks choice was a "little" off the board at the time (Skille was ranked as the 11th overall North American skater, but went 7th overall, that's a fairly decent draft day jump). Skille's been playing great for what he's paid/what his role on the team is. I have no qualms with him or his play.

E Runs

Liked Posts:
My favorite is in the comments when he says Skille wants to be a Sharp/Versteeg/Kane type player. Really!? I think Jake would skate all the way East to Lake Michigan before he tries a curl. What the fuck is this guy watching?

As far as the shots go, I do seem to recall a former Hawk being blasted for taking a lot of shots as well.

R K

My favorite is in the comments when he says Skille wants to be a Sharp/Versteeg/Kane type player. Really!? I think Jake would skate all the way East to Lake Michigan before he tries a curl. What the fuck is this guy watching?

As far as the shots go, I do seem to recall a former Hawk being blasted for taking a lot of shots as well.

Vrabata? which was probably long before John hopped on the blogger band wagon.

I meant top ten in the draft Canuckle. You can go through any draft and pick them out like that.

canucklehead

Liked Posts:
Vrabata? which was probably long before John hopped on the blogger band wagon.

I meant top ten in the draft Canuckle. You can go through any draft and pick them out like that.

most of the top ten players were notable picks:

1 Sidney Crosby

2 Bobby Ryan

3 Jack Johnson

4 Benoit Pouliot

5 Carey Price

6 Gilbert Brule

7 Jack Skille

8 Devin Setoguchi

9 Brian Lee

10 Luc Bourdon

But I don't see how 1-6 matters, seeing as they were not available to the hawks.

canucklehead

Liked Posts:
trollface.png

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
wow...criticizing him for his speed and shooting too much? I've heard everything now!

Ton

Liked Posts:
If I would have thrown up all over my keyboard it would have typed something more useful than that.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Troy Brouwer -

06-07 - 10gms - 0g - 0a - 0pt - -7 - 7sog (21yrs old)

07-08 - 2gms - 0g - 1a - 1pt - E - 0sog (22yrs old)

08-09 - 69gms -10g -16a -26pts - +7 = 126sog (23yrs old)

Total - 81gms - 10g - 17a - 27pts - E - 133sog

Jack Skille -

07-08 - 10gms - 3g - 2a - 5pts - +1 - 23sog (20yrs old)

08-09 - 8gms - 1g - 0a - 1pts - -3 - 14sog (21yrs old)

09-10 - 6gms - 1g - 1a - 2pts - -3 - 9sog (22yrs old)

10-11 - 35gms - 6g - 8a -14pts - +4 - 94sog (23yrs old)

Total - 65gms - 11g - 11a - 22pts - -1 - 140sog

I think I recall, people saying Brouwer can't skate, is a "above AHL but below NHL" player, etc. He then went on to have a 22 goal season (last year, at the age of 24).

I never understood the idea of since he was drafted high...he should be a huge point producer. To throw out a handful of names in a draft that produce - is moronic. Feel free to look at the '98 draft or the '99 draft. Let me know who was better than Datsyuk taken in the 6th round or in '99...other than the Sedin sisters, who was better than Zetteberg taken in the 7th round?

Skille is going to have the ability to play in this league for 10+ years - isnt that worth a top 10 pick? Fuck Kopitar. Stastny's way better - and was taken in the second round. Rattle off all the teams that passed on him - including the Hawks who took Blunden the pick ahead of him.

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
we could all report his private company to the better business bureau for the hell of it.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Skille has been one of the bright spots on the team this year...YEAH I FUCKING SAID IT!

I will agree some of Skille's shot selections are a bit brutal, but ripping a guy who makes close to the league minimum is idiotic. Jack has shown improvement all year and has been busting his ass every game. Is Skille going to be a big time player like JT or PK? Fuck no. But for what he's making a year and for little NHL experience he has, he's playing solid for that type of role.

He likes to talk about Bickell, and I like Bickell, but for fuck sake, BB has some issues with balance and staying on his feet, and you mention none of this about him, but bash Skille for being greedy?

The guy also mentioned in his comments section this dandy idea:

I think Dowell as "2nd line center" might raise some eyebrows but he is underrated for his hockey sense— he can play with skill guys.

I firmly believe this man has never played hockey and has no clue what he's talking about.