My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Matt Nagy is 39, he can still play QB

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
If he was smart, and he's not, he'd make it a developmental league for the NFL. Kids who couldn't get into college could get tryouts, or, young guys that didn't quite make the NFL could hone their skills. THEN, he could negotiate a draft system or a team by team minor league like baseball.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Bad time to jump in. People are watching less football and just sports in general.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
somebody should pull some of the threads from the jail and paste it here so us commoners can enjoy the show as well...

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
So people are tired of too much football so you give them more football?

I don't think people are tired of football, just how things are run by the NFL. If you look at the fans who are most fed up with the NFL and the fans of the WWE, I am confident there will be a large crossover. So starting a league that will target those fans is very smart.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So people are tired of too much football so you give them more football?

Think about it for a while. It's not quite that simple. People are tired of the NFL. And to your first post, TV viewership is down, but the sport is still very popular, and many are watching by different means.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Think about it for a while. It's not quite that simple. People are tired of the NFL. And to your first post, TV viewership is down, but the sport is still very popular, and many are watching by different means.

No people are tired of football. The problem is too many games. It used to be you would have games on sunday and monday but now that they added thursday people are getting more than they want. Add cord cutting to that and people just lost interest. A new league with worse players wont fix the problem.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
If he airs it exclusively on the WWE Network they'll get a nice bump in subscriptions.

You really think people would get subscription to wwe network to watch football when they have stopped watching games that are free. People are dropping espn as well.