Thibs: Butler to start at SG

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
And this will be the biggest off season move from PaxGar this summer.
:troll:

Last edited:

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I agree, and I've been saying this for a while now, I'm just surprised all you "he's better suited to play SF", 'whirling dooshes', are just now realizing this! :shrug:

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Not surprising. Let's hope he has worked on that jump shot. If Jimmy can be a consistent 3 point shooter it will really help the whole team.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I agree, and I've been saying this for a while now, I'm just surprised all you "he's better suited to play SF", 'whirling dooshes', are just now realizing this! :shrug:

jimmy Butler is a small forward.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
He said it yesterday, but he also said it when the season concluded.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
i remember a time some bull fans questioned if jimmy would even be able to fill ronnie brewers role.....now hes our starting SG and ppl feel he can take dengs spot lol

i knew jimmy was gonna be special when he locked down melo his rookie year....and he STILL exceeded my expectations last year

he earned the starting spot

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Really glad hard work is paying off for Butler. Excited to see what he'll be able to do with extended minutes. It'll be interesting to see how much his shot has improved since the playoffs.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
jimmy Butler is a small forward.
JB is a wing player that gives the Bulls a difficult matchup at the SG spot. Our SG will be big and a great defender while our PG is probably one of the fastest players in the game. If JB takes another step offensively, few teams will be able to matchup with the Bulls backcourt, imo. But hey, keep dreaming about Benji Pip, or is it fisch jr now? Shouldn't you be thankbangin some posts?

Colonel_Buendia

Liked Posts:

You're so cranky all the time! You need to find some dope or something. He can be our best option at SG this year and still be better suited at SF.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
If Butler develops a decent jumper and Rose is Rose this team could be unstoppabull :derbulls:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
You're so cranky all the time! You need to find some dope or something. He can be our best option at SG this year and still be better suited at SF.

i know

hes so bitter ppl dont agree with his opinions

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts: