Things I'd like to see coming out of the bye...

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Leno isn't the future at LT, and he isn't, play Bushrod as soon as you can. It is way, way too early to put Fuller at nickel. Play him the rest of the year at CB or move him to safety if they think that is where he is going to land anyway. Completely agree to run Langford more; a lot more. See what you have there so that you do or don't need to address RB next year. I think he will be fine.. McManis? Meh,whatever.

I want to see continued improvement on both sides of the ball. I'd like to see all the WRs healthy-which includes getting White on the field at some point.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh yeah, redzone production. Thats a good one. Would like to see focus on that. Cause tell you what, if they can start converting those, this O is really pretty decent.

I think a (more) healthy Jeffery and Bennet should help that. With the addition of Royal and Langford we should be able to attack in the red zone in every way imaginable. With the bigs healthy, it's a lot to defend.

AussieBear

He'll never play again is what I expect to read about him.

the art of almost.

a once up and coming thick one with the name to drive dat search.. her name siri...

QOpmviE.gif

15241544.gif