CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Like how they debut it after a soul crushing loss. Stomp on our heads while we're drowning. Crystallas is literally spitting into all of our faces

While it was a soul crushing loss...no argument. It was in the footer of the Bears forum for over a week. All we did was move it to under the navbar, instead of the footer :)

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Good. It wasn't really bothering me til I started to get random sound from it in other tabs I had open.

Why didn't you mention or anybody else for that matter, the previous week or two it was up, in the footer, out of view?

Genuine question?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why didn't you mention or anybody else for that matter, the previous week or two it was up, in the footer, out of view?

Genuine question?
I wasn't getting the sound when it was in the footer. It's all about the sound. I see it's set up to be muted but, I guess, while reloading or something you hear it for a couple seconds. At least I did.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Like how they debut it after a soul crushing loss. Stomp on our heads while we're drowning. Crystallas is literally spitting into all of our faces

It has actually been at the bottom of the page for awhile, but they just moved it to the top.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Genuine question?

I honestly had no idea it was there. TBH, it doesn't really bother me. I never have my sound on anyways. If it can make you more google bux, then go for it.