This Is It! IGT Game 7! Blackhawks @ Canucks!

Well?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Campoli can join Stalshit right outta town.

Last edited:

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Or he can come back if the price is right Bobby.

Exciting up and down year and had to finish the same way

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
Wow theres so much wrong with this post I dont even know where to start:obama:

Yes, and apparently you got an encore too.... :facepalm:

:shrug:

However, it isn't all Americans that feel that way... just the ones that don't get that the Team America theme song was a send up.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
All kinds of

popcorn.jpg

needed here.

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
Personally I say keep Stalberg and Campoli -trade idiot fans with no time in a pair of skates to ... well, hell, send them all to Kansas City -- they deserve it :D

What you got with this year's Hawks was a team that had a hell of a run to even make the playoffs- then relied on Dallas not being able to take care of their own business... were down and on the ropes to Vancouver ... and came back, not just from 3 games to none, but also to tie this one and take it to OT.

Sudden Death is just that. There is a lot to build on.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4OCFbOCegc&feature=related]YouTube - Patrick Kane Stanley Cup OT Goal - Great Call by Announcer[/ame]

Always next year. Great effort by the Blackhawks this season.

The mantra this season, unfortunately was too little too late.

Steveo16220

Liked Posts:
They get dominated and still go to overtime. They played a good game. They really did. If you expect them to dominate the best team in hockey every night you need to get real.

not even dominate, more like play with the intensity that their opponents brought. They were rocked all game long from the drop of the puck. CRAWFORD played lights out, and it's a shame that a crap ass goal with 230 left to play was all they had to show for him.

Last edited:

AddisonStation

YamaHama it's fright nite
Donator
Liked Posts:
Personally I say keep Stalberg and Campoli -trade idiot fans with no time in a pair of skates to ... well, hell, send them all to Kansas City -- they deserve it :D

What you got with this year's Hawks was a team that had a hell of a run to even make the playoffs- then relied on Dallas not being able to take care of their own business... were down and on the ropes to Vancouver ... and came back, not just from 3 games to none, but also to tie this one and take it to OT.

Sudden Death is just that. There is a lot to build on.

Agree on Stalberg and Campoli but im really worried about the new Seabrook deal. He was terrible tonight and im in the minority in believing he is the most overrated defenseman in the league. That doesn't mean i don't think he's a good player btw

AddisonStation

Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh I know, some people just can't handle when things dont go their way.

Yeah I'll get right on that....

by the way maple syrup is fuckiing fantastic

Canadiens have always been good to me. I know quite a few of them and I'm a fan... Not always the same about those from Quebec tho.

Southpaw24

Your worst nightmare
Liked Posts:
Canadiens have always been good to me. I know quite a few of them and I'm a fan... Not always the same about those from Quebec tho.

A lot of Canadians are nice.... the Quebecors...... not so much, they just resent people because they have to speak french

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
jesus...grow up you guys

AddisonStation

Donator
Liked Posts:
not even dominate, more like play with the intensitythattheiropponents brought. They were rocked all game long from the drop of the puck. CRAWFORD played lights out, and it's a shame that a crap ass goal with 230 left to play was all they had to show for him.

WTF are you talking about? Vancouver was close to perfect tonight.. Besides the one turnover that lead to the Toews goal they were brilliant. They are really good dude..

Steveo16220

Liked Posts:
Way to deflect his response.

You mean the one that said, idiot every other word until he arrived at the one he mis spelled? Yeah, not going to waste my time. I haven't disrespected anyone or called people names, like a 4 year old. I merely stated my opinion of the team! THIS NIGHT, and if you don't like it, oh well, it's a forum...but when you write crap, like he did....yeah, not worth my time.

In the end, if you really believe chi ago gave what they had, great, how you feel. Me? Not so much,they left a lot in the locker room and back in Chicago, personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.