This Is It! IGT Game 7! Blackhawks @ Canucks!

Well?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
stop. we lost, we lost to a team that played better than us in game 7. stop taking personal shots at each other over this.

im just as mad as you all, but im not going to say shit about canada yada yada and dogs etc

AddisonStation

YamaHama it's fright nite
Donator
Liked Posts:
Better team won.

The better goalie did not.

Also- never seen a team celebrate a 1st round win like that. Get the fuck outa here.

I have no problem with them celebrating. They should IMO. They escaped by the hair on their ass. Id be happy too.

But ya the better team did win. They played great tonight. Hawks played pretty well but were out matched.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have no problem with them celebrating. They should IMO. They escaped by the hair on their ass. Id be happy too.

But ya the better team did win. They played great tonight. Hawks played pretty well but were out matched.

disagree. it is round 1, not the stanley cup finals. period.

celebrate when you have the cup in your hands

Steveo16220

Liked Posts:
WTF are you talking about? Vancouver was close to perfect tonight.. Besides the one turnover that lead to the Toews goal they were brilliant. They are really good dude..

Obviously, it seems like it will be a challenge for you to keep up with our, which I find hard to believe, seeing you are 50 percent of it.

I stated that, as a fan, I didn't need the hawks to dominate the game, just come out with the intensity that their opponent (Van) did. They didn't.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I agree with all of what you said

AddisonStation

Donator
Liked Posts:
disagree. it is round 1, not the stanley cup finals. period.

celebrate when you have the cup in your hands

Every team celebrates a series win. Can you imagine how much this meant to van? They not only won a hard fought series but they avoided a face plant and finally beat their achilles heel.. Of course they're going to be pumped.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kaner needs to go see a trainer. Skating like a drunken ape.

AddisonStation

Donator
Liked Posts:
Obviously, it seems like it will be a challenge for you to keep up with our, which I find hard to believe, seeing you are 50 percent of it.

I stated that, as a fan, I didn't need the hawks to dominate the game, just come out with the intensity that their opponent (Van) did. They didn't.

Read your post and tell me if it makes sense to you because i cant get past the first sentence without confusion.

As for the rest. I don't think there was a lack of intensity at all. I think that the Canucks finally brought their true game and the hawks coudnt keep up.

Steveo16220

Liked Posts:
Read your post and tell me if it makes sense to you because i cant get past the first sentence without confusion.

As for the rest. I don't think there was a lack of intensity at all. I think that the Canucks finally brought their true game and the hawks coudnt keep up.

Come on....really? They were hammered in the boards, beat to almost eve loose puck, their clearing was snotty, and even when they had the puck, Van outplayed them and stole and force more TO's...

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Getting bent over their celebrating is clearly just an effect of seeing your team losing. I know it and I still feel it. Hawks would have went ape shit too (though they would have had a slightly bigger excuse).

So it's Vancouver/Nashville?

I like Nashville. Really.

AddisonStation

Donator
Liked Posts:
Come on....really? They were hammered in the boards, beat to almost eve loose puck, their clearing was snotty, and even when they had the puck, Van outplayed them and stole and force more TO's...

Ya..... They were outplayed by the better team.... Like i said.... Van brought it tonight. They won it. The hawks did not give it away with poor play. Van showed up for the first time since game 3 and that's it.. There is a reason they won the president's cup.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh well. At least the Hawks made it interesting. Still we got Da Bulls :)

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Reminded me of Samuelsson's goal when he was with the Wings.

It stings.

AddisonStation

Donator
Liked Posts:
Felt a lot worse when we lost to the wings. This is tough but it was a great run by the hawks. Cant wait til next season.... Besides the Seabs contract.

Bed time.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This game put a big STAMP on what the Hawks lost in the off season. Q really shortened his bench and it showed as the game went along. They lost a shitload of depth, so much that he pretty much had three players...Stalberg, Johnson and Pisani...picking each others noses all game on the bench. 65 minutes of hockey and those 3 only played 6-8 minutes of it. The two kids, Kruger and Smith had more ice time.

There is work to be done in the off season.....

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did Stalberg even see the ice in the 3rd and OT? (not that I'm complaining. He was totally ineffective.)

Pisani wasn't bad. His line had some energy shifts where they actually managed to get the puck in and keep it there for a little while and that's more than you can say for most of the Hawk shifts in the game.

Anyways, bag on who you want (and some big names had HORRIBLE games tonight), but more than the bad, this series had some good. Crawford, Frolik, Smith and even Bickell (when he wanted to be physical) were strong and should stick around.

Little Ben Smith is a boss.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.