This is why Browns are the joke of the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Doe's anyone know her knowledge of the game? If not then not sure how any can judge.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doe's anyone know her knowledge of the game? If not then not sure how any can judge.

Most of CCS wouldn't believe that a black woman could possibly have more football knowledge than a white man. It's like the 60s around here if you haven't noticed.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Yeah, cause while she was working as Secretary of State for the Bush administration she was also the coach of Univ of Alabama

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Below is a few quotes and links I found on her.
her father was a minister and football coach. Not sure where or who he coached. Together, they would dissect the Browns games when she was younger. She has ties to the college football playoff committee and her name has been thrown around for NFL commissioner.

My thoughts before you donkeys do your own homework? To have her anywhere near a College or NFL team head coaching position is fucking lunacy at its highest point!
So she knows football? Great! She is a leader of people? Great! She has absolutely no experience playing the game, coaching the game on any sort of professional level. This is one of the dumbest headlines I think I have ever seen. This is nothing more than attention grabbing, thought provoking, lazy journalism.

“All she knows about football is what somebody told her,” former Auburn football coach Pat Dye weighed in. “Or what she read in a book, or what she saw on television. To understand football, you’ve got to play with your hand in the dirt. … I love Condoleezza Rice and she’s probably a good statesman and all of that, but how in the hell does she know what it’s like out there when you can’t get your breath and it’s 110 degrees and the coach asks you to go some more?”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alanaglass/2014/12/08/condoleezza-rice-a-journey-from-coachs-daughter-to-the-college-football-playoff-selection-committee/#44255ffc4fe3

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Good. Let em. Don't give two shits bout the Brownies.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Bring her in as an assistant if you think he has an inspiring career in coaching.

It's just too big of a jump to go from no coaching experience to a head coach. I am even against it when they are former players. For her, she has no experience at any level, either playing or coaching football. That and as a woman, she would have a learning curve coaching men who have never had to take authority from a woman as their head coach.

If she wants to get into this seriously, her best bet is the Becky Hammon approach.

Mitchapalooza

She's trying to take Goodell's job. This is just a gesture.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

I have no intimate knowledge of her overall football acumen, but I think it is fair to assume it is less - far less - than that of men who have been coaching for years.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Below is a few quotes and links I found on her.
her father was a minister and football coach. Not sure where or who he coached. Together, they would dissect the Browns games when she was younger. She has ties to the college football playoff committee and her name has been thrown around for NFL commissioner.

My thoughts before you donkeys do your own homework? To have her anywhere near a College or NFL team head coaching position is fucking lunacy at its highest point!
So she knows football? Great! She is a leader of people? Great! She has absolutely no experience playing the game, coaching the game on any sort of professional level. This is one of the dumbest headlines I think I have ever seen. This is nothing more than attention grabbing, thought provoking, lazy journalism.

“All she knows about football is what somebody told her,” former Auburn football coach Pat Dye weighed in. “Or what she read in a book, or what she saw on television. To understand football, you’ve got to play with your hand in the dirt. … I love Condoleezza Rice and she’s probably a good statesman and all of that, but how in the hell does she know what it’s like out there when you can’t get your breath and it’s 110 degrees and the coach asks you to go some more?”

You can always spot the old school testosterone guys. "When it's 110 out here..."

We played in crippling 88 degree heat and it was a story.

Somebody call me when an NFL game is played in 110 degree heat.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
4 years ago Ommy probably thought Condi Rice was the smartest woman in the world. Now that Herr Trump tells him what to believe, she's a dope.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
4 years ago Ommy probably thought Condi Rice was the smartest woman in the world. Now that Herr Trump tells him what to believe, she's a dope.
Got a feeling she isn't an NFL coach, shit for brains

Status
Not open for further replies.