This is why Browns are the joke of the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I have nothing at all against Condoleexa Rice. I respect her.

But putting her on the playoff committee was a stunt. Making her a member at Augusta was a stunt. Did Stanford review all potential candidates and determine she was best qualified, or was it a stunt?

Now a HC in the NFL?

This lady has a hell of an agent.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You can always spot the old school testosterone guys. "When it's 110 out here..."

We played in crippling 88 degree heat and it was a story.

Somebody call me when an NFL game is played in 110 degree heat.

I got a kick out of that line too! Instantly made me think about all the excuse makers on this board regarding that Miami "meltdown " haha...good stuff.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Too political for my tastes, with all this kneeling bullshit going around, you really want to hire this powder keg?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Does she even have coaching experience? Are there even women coaching in the nfl right now? I think there's one if I remember right. Head coaches usually have to pay some sort of dues before getting that job.

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
Most of CCS wouldn't believe that a black woman could possibly have more football knowledge than a white man. It's like the 60s around here if you haven't noticed.

Identity politics at its finest. Notice how you were the first to interject race into this, yet you infer everyone but you is racist? Black people don't need protection, especially from old white fuckstains like you.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Identity politics at its finest. Notice how you were the first to interject race into this, yet you infer everyone but you is racist? Black people don't need protection, especially from old white fuckstains like you.

You seem upset.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I have no intimate knowledge of her overall football acumen, but I think it is fair to assume it is less - far less - than that of men who have been coaching for years.

Eh a HC in the NFL is more about making decisions under high pressure and managing the team. You have coordinators for the Xs ans Os.

It doesn't take rocket science to throw the challenge flag when you think it is a fumble yet Nagy still fucked that up last week as he waited for confirmation.

Would it make sense for someone with her background to call their own plays? Of course not. But if you have good coordinators in place then the question is whether she can run and lead a team.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
It was just a publicity stunt, the Browns have already denied that there was any interest, but that didn't stop the Trumptards from exposing themselves for what we already knew about them. Please age out and die for the betterment of the country you all say you love.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
As I told you before you are not very bright nor interesting. Communicating with you is a waste of keystrokes. Hope that helps

I'm talking about the messages I've sent.

Also, you shouldn't be talking politics in the Bears forum. That's a no-no.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Eh a HC in the NFL is more about making decisions under high pressure and managing the team. You have coordinators for the Xs ans Os.

It doesn't take rocket science to throw the challenge flag when you think it is a fumble yet Nagy still fucked that up last week as he waited for confirmation.

Would it make sense for someone with her background to call their own plays? Of course not. But if you have good coordinators in place then the question is whether she can run and lead a team.

When was the last time someone was given a head coaching job in the NFL that didn't have prior experience as a coordinator in either the NFL or college?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Yeah you're right, Nagy doesnt call plays pr anything. Or the Grudens, or Sean McVeigh...
A head coach also know football in and out. Not just a leader of men.

Prison_Mike

Liked Posts:
From Condi, herself.
17b6e8ce02a79c2c503b0e33a34965c8.jpg

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.