This should get the juices flowing!!

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Where the hell did you get that I want a Alex Smith type QB for the Bears out of my post? We were simply comparing Mariota to other QB's and I never said I wanted that type of QB.

Might have something to do with you saying smith does a good job without throwing long passes while trying to defend MM noodle arm and shaky accuracy

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Well the debate in this thread is about whether or not Mariota would be worth the 7 pick. Some say yes, some say no. You commented that that Alex Smith is successful in the NFL completing 5 yard passes which most would infer that you would be happy with that type of QB. Alex Smith is a below average QB and if Mariota is like Alex Smith he isn't worth the 7th pick in the draft.

Ummmmmm Huh????

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Might have something to do with you saying smith does a good job without throwing long passes while trying to defend MM noodle arm and shaky accuracy

Damn it people are dumb around here.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Damn it people are dumb around here.

I agree. You really dont seem to know what you are talking about. Also to expand on your Smith comments. Alex Smith was garbage till Jim came and saved his flopping career

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think this dude will be a bust. Don't ask me why or what the fuck. Just my thought.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

WHen I look at him, I think of Wilson. I think that Winston is going to be the big bust.