This Trestman/Tucker shit proves our fandom has too many derps

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Too many people have their panties in a bunch over Tucker staying. Pissing and moaning over "oh, what could have been!" if the Bears had someone else @ DC, people wanting Trestman fired now even though he just made our offense the 5th best passing offense in the NFL, people claiming they will now abandon the team over this, etc.

I want to tell all those people, from the bottom of my heart:

GROW THE FUCK UP AND STOP WITH YOUR WHINY BITCHY DEAD-ENDER RANTS.

I'm not going to sit here and defend Mel. But I a m not going to slit my wrists over him staying either. He's a guy running someone else's system, no matter what some pompous dickhead journalist wannabe hack blogger wrongly insists. This isn't a defense-driven team anymore. The offense pays the bills now. All Tucker has to do is get this defense to 25th in the league or better and we're contenders. And once we flush all the undersized DL from our roster and bulk up up the middle do I think Tucker can at least manage that now that he gets to run his system? Yes, yes I do. Anything above 27th in the league on D is gravy.

Seriously folks, take a fucking Xanax and go put on an Alshon Jeffrey highlight reel or something...

bullsadonisdna

Liked Posts:
who gives a f about the offense bro. We regressed. Whoop de freakin do mediocrity defender.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
who gives a f about the offense bro. We regressed. Whoop de freakin do mediocrity defender.

How do you know we regressed from a scheme coaching stand point with the key injuries we had? How do you know that our Defense wouldn't have been fantastic without these key injuries?

bullsadonisdna

Liked Posts:
How do you know we regressed from a scheme coaching stand point with the key injuries we had? How do you know that our Defense wouldn't have been fantastic without these key injuries?

u guys deserve each other.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Too many people have their panties in a bunch over Tucker staying. Pissing and moaning over "oh, what could have been!" if the Bears had someone else @ DC, people wanting Trestman fired now even though he just made our offense the 5th best passing offense in the NFL, people claiming they will now abandon the team over this, etc.

I'm not going to sit here and defend Mel. But I a m not going to slit my wrists over him staying either. He's a guy running someone else's system, no matter what some pompous dickhead journalist wannabe hack blogger wrongly insists. This isn't a defense-driven team anymore. The offense pays the bills now. All Tucker has to do is get this defense to 25th in the league or better and we're contenders. And once we flush all the undersized DL from our roster and bulk up up the middle do I think Tucker can at least manage that now that he gets to run his system? Yes, yes I do. Anything above 27th in the league on D is gravy.

Seriously folks, take a fucking Xanax and go put on an Alshon Jeffrey highlight reel or something...

Everyone look, it's the boards biggest meatball!

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
u guys deserve each other.

No great words of wisdom? That's the best you got? Fact is, you don't know. You just know you don't like how the D played last year with all the back ups playing and you're frustrated by it. Guess what, so am I. Will Emery make some changes in the off season, you better believe it, but to you it appears it doesn't matter.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:

Meanwhile the Bears continue their tradition of incompetence, and yet somehow, you're surprised that Bears fans overreact to the Bears failing to make the most obvious move of the off-season. Because Trestman and Emery are somehow different.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Meanwhile the Bears continue their tradition of incompetence, and yet somehow, you're surprised that Bears fans overreact to the Bears failing to make the most obvious move of the off-season. Because Trestman and Emery are somehow different.

Thanks for you're check in to this thread, derpling...

Same tired rant rolled out every year by the dead-enders. I swear one of you fuckos just tosses darts at a dart board to pick the next offseason victim.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Bears just waiting for Rex Ryan to get fired :troll:

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
bad thread. /thread

To call something a bad thread would mean you have perspective on what a good thread is. And seeing as all you've put out so far is shit so Special person even lobotomized fuckers think it's dumb, you don't have the credibility to call ANYONE'S thread a bad thread. Hell, if you posted a bad thread, it'd be a step up from your usual bullshit.