Thoughts on adults wearing jerseys?

When is it ok to wear a jersey?

• Any time you can wear other casual clothing

Votes: 26 32.5%
  • Game day

Votes: 28 35.0%
  • At the stadium on game day or another team event

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • Jerseys? Wtf? Learn to dress yourself.

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I don’t wear any sports clothing outside of the house. My sister tends to get me sports wear for Xmas/birthdays and I use them to lounge and do housework. Don’t wear jerseys around the house cause they’re not really comfortable. I recently threw them all away actually.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Kidding me? This board is full of them. Half of these ladies get their panties in a bunch because of Nagy's headwear.

I think I heard the slip of a wedgie in this post.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sure I struck a nerve, Ms Xuder O'Clam

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Any time you like. Each to their own and all that. I don't personally wear them. I would feel a bit gooberish as a 41 year old man wearing a jersey, but I don't think there's anything really wrong with it.

My mockery is currently directed towards the fashion victim beard crowd. Never understood why people follow trends.
The bears guys are usually doofy looking when shaven, trying to hold onto their manliness. Shit makes me laugh

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I agree with eggy
These athletes wouldnt wear your jersey
However since for the time being, we are kind of in a free country, do what u want
Fuck that, make something worth wearing that they are a fan of and they will rock it. You see sports Stars rocking all sorts of gear.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
Ha, didn't know so many guys on this board would be against wearing a team jersey. I live in Vegas and see people from all over the country in jerseys all the time. I wear a cubs shirt or Bears jersey over a tshirt from time to time when I am running errands. I don't really dig the look of basketball jerseys though. To me wearing a jersey is no different then wearing casual clothes out of the house. I have to wear a jacket and tie every day at work, so I do love the casual attire sometimes.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I have a classic Chicago southsider meatball friend who wears jerseys every time I see him. Had the orange Trubisky jersey and the throwback Trubisky immediately after he was drafted. Wears a replica '85 ring too. Fucking outstanding.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Most guys have beards or heavy stubble these days. Not that everyone with a beard is a lemming; there were some beards in the late 80s and 90s when clean shaven was the more popular look. But many are.

Please tell me you don't have one of these haircuts too ...

th

Looks like alot of Portland men

Washington

Liked Posts:
By that lohic do you worship fruit by the loom by wearing one of their shirts. Nice logic.

My lohic (sic) includes not wearing fruit of the loom shirts. Didn't know FotL even made shirts. Sorry, but I have never and would never wear a sports jersey with an athletes name on it.

Crda44

Liked Posts:
It is a faux pas, like serving caviar with metal spoons......

I guess I'm just not very cool then. I'd say to be posting on here u are already a huge sports fan and we all have favorite players what's wrong with repping them in public? If you aren't at a game or watching one it is kinda lame tho I will admit

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My only contribution to this thread will be that I find a female wearing a football jersey with tiny shorts to be very hot.

Happy Friday, Bear Nation!

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
My only contribution to this thread will be that I find a female wearing a football jersey with tiny shorts to be very hot.

Happy Friday, Bear Nation!

What if the female is not so tiny?