Thoughts on Kyle Trask in Rd 2?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Why didn’t Pace guarantee Bridgewater the starting job, but he guaranteed Dalton? Because Mitch, who played like shit, was already here? Lame excuse if true.

Good point
Well I wont say it isn't lame, but that definitely is the reason.

Well whats more perplexing is Mitch and Foles competed for the starters role.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Blind or not he threw 43 TD’s to 8 INT’s.
Who gives a shit....dont know what that has to do with the video run and shoot posted. Look at the end zone pick....wtf

jerkstore

Liked Posts:
Who gives a shit....dont know what that has to do with the video run and shoot posted. Look at the end zone pick....wtf

OK, I don’t know how to clarify without sounding condescending.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
So, I’m watching The Courtship of Eddies Father, and my Korean girlfriend is now hot for Bill Bixby. ?‍♂️

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
OK, I don’t know how to clarify without sounding condescending.

U brought up his entire season and acted as if I said he sucks....I responded to the video posted. He was blind as fuck

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
You ignore results at your own peril. Athleticism can't be a perquisite for success when literally the most successful ever at it is not extraordinarily athletic in any way .
at this point i really dont give a shit!

jerkstore

Liked Posts:
U brought up his entire season and acted as if I said he sucks....I responded to the video posted. He was blind as fuck

OK, my mistake, I get you now. When you said, “mf’er is blind,” that sounds like a permanent affliction. But when you say “He was blind as fuck,” that’s a temporary lapse. So that’s why I posted the full season ratio.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
OK, my mistake, I get you now. When you said, “mf’er is blind,” that sounds like a permanent affliction. But when you say “He was blind as fuck,” that’s a temporary lapse. So that’s why I posted the full season ratio.
Dude I speak Ebonics....my fault lol

jerkstore

Liked Posts:

“OVERALL

Trask posted a solid charting profile. The overall adjusted accuracy was passable and most of his specific splits turned out fine. It is clear even in the numbers that Trask received a ton of help from the scheme and skill players, though, and it’s worth wondering how much of what Trask does is repeatable if he does not have equally favorable circumstances in the NFL.

Personally, I do not see much reason to get excited. Trask’s decision making is spotty, at best, and he regularly got away with dangerous throws that he probably will not replicate in the NFL considering his arm strength. Trask also does not have the mobility or natural playmaking instincts to be much of a threat off-script. The Gator signal caller is banking on quality touch accuracy as his ticket to stick around in the NFL, and I’m not so convinced that will be enough. Perhaps Trask can forge a career for himself in the same mold as someone such as Pittsburgh Steelers QB Mason Rudolph, but it is hard to see him as much more than that.”