Toews and Hossa Time

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
I think some of you took the tone of my post wrong (my fault for being a shity writer). I wasn't ripping on Campbell. Just thought it was funny that no one was talking about him and his low offensive numbers these playoffs. That's all. While everyone is yapping about how Hossas numbers. I do think Campbell had a weak game 5 (just didn't seem physical enough and Brian can play physical), but the team won so that's all that matters. Media is yapping about how Pronger will have a monster game 6 and bounce back from his bad game 5 and how he will be hungry? I say Campbell will be the blueliner to watch.

Again let me state this. Campbell wants and needs this cup just as bad as anyone else on either team right now. Campbell will have a monster game.

Like I said I would take Campbell as a depth blueliner any day of the week. I have been a Brian Campbell supporter from day one, big contract or not. I said it all year. With Brian Campbell in the roster the Hawks have the best blueline core in the NHL. I stand by that to this day.

So now that I have defended myself. LETS GO HAWKS!!! About 17 hours away from puck drop.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[quote name="PatrickSharpRules"]

And lets hope they only have one more opportunity.[/quote]

Definitely!

I know you have other phish to fry on Fryday! :D