Told you all Pace was incompetent years ago

optimus prime

Liked Posts:
Throwing money at Mike Glennon to play for a lame duck head coach who the game has passed by, after getting rid of another overpaid QB who actually is more talented than Glennon. Instead of firing Fox and drafting a QB to build around like a competent GM with job security would do. Enjoy this idiot making panic moves to save his job this off-season and throwing money around to go 8-8. Angelo, Emory and Pace are all the same guy.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Throwing money at Mike Glennon to play for a lame duck head coach who the game has passed by, after getting rid of another overpaid QB who actually is more talented than Glennon. Instead of firing Fox and drafting a QB to build around like a competent GM with job security would do. Enjoy this idiot making panic moves to save his job this off-season and throwing money around to go 8-8. Angelo, Emory and Pace are all the same guy.

How much of the Mike Glennon do you think is the result of keeping Fox? It's an interesting convo.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wait until the draft........ABC crowd gets its wish as step one if true

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
full.gif

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Keep starting dumb ass threads like this and we'll all be back to the Urblock school of heavy modding....

jonimus

Liked Posts:
If only we all would have listened to Optimus Prime years ago, then we wouldn't have to suffer this shame. He told us all. Years ago.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
As long as Pace addresses the QB position early in the draft, I don't give a shit about MG. He will be a bench warmer by mid-season. If Pace doesn't address the QB position in the draft then he his dead to me.

Also, I find it funny that everyone is freaking out about the MG signing when we don't even know his contract terms. Maybe they are extremely team friendly?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As long as Pace addresses the QB position early in the draft, I don't give a shit about MG. He will be a bench warmer by mid-season. If Pace doesn't address the QB position in the draft then he his dead to me.

Also, I find it funny that everyone is freaking out about the MG signing when we don't even know his contract terms. Maybe they are extremely team friendly?

Would you rather have:

rookie 1st rd QB
AJ
Hoyer

or

Mike Glennon
rookie 1st rd Qb

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Would you rather have:

rookie 1st rd QB
AJ
Hoyer

or

Mike Glennon
rookie 1st rd Qb

I didn't realize it was a MG or AJ situation....why can't we afford them both? After cuts we will have 80mil in cap space right?

Edit: Clearly I would prefer to have AJ

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't realize it was a MG or AJ situation....why can't we afford them both? After cuts we will have 80mil in cap space right?

Edit: Clearly I would prefer to have AJ

you can insert any other 14 -15 mil FA you like, it was just an example.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
you can insert any other 14 -15 mil FA you like, it was just an example.

Again, nobody really has any idea what the terms of the contract would be at this point. It can be loaded with incentives over guaranteed money. People can say 15M on Twitter, but that doesn't really mean shit. For the most part, Pace has signed people in FA to team friendly deals (minus Royal) so until I actually see what we sign him for I'll hold my judgement.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Sooooooo you're letting us know you've been wrong for years?? Now that's a stand up man.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Bears might finally address the QB position and move on from Cutler...and CCS people are still upset. Tough crowd.

Can we move on to something other than a Giraffe?

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Wait wait, did OP just criticize Pace for not acting like he has job security? Because he has none, and acting like he does would probably lead to worse mistakes. Phil Emery set this team back by taking dumb risks, while Pace is trying to raise the overall talent base of the team.

Going all in on a QB that you dont believe will bring you a SB trophy is stupid as hell. Building up the team while you look for the guy you think will bring your team to the promised land is smart as hell. Guess which one Pace appears to be doing (I'll give you two guesses).

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fascinating to see who their "guy" is in this draft, or the next. Glennon has all the smell of a stop gap, not named Jay Cutler. Who knows, Shaw may shock us all and take the reins.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears might finally address the QB position and move on from Cutler...and CCS people are still upset. Tough crowd.

ABC crowd where you at? Bears will further address the QB position in the draft.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:

"When Ryan Pace was hired, he was either going to prove to be a competent GM or an incompetent one. I picked 'incompetent'. Kneel before the might of my predictive analysis!"