TOM BRADY THE ULTIMATE GOAT

msadows

Liked Posts:
Is this your fap target for the night?

Should HHM be jealous?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Go sleep it off drunky McRetard

Even when I am actually drunk, which I'm not, I can sleep it off and feel better.

You wake up a terrible human being every morning.

I think I win. I don't have to come on here to insult people just to feel better.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Even when I am actually drunk, which I'm not, I can sleep it off and feel better.

You wake up a terrible human being every morning.

I think I win. I don't have to come on here to insult people just to feel better.

You are drunk constantly. Tbh there is nothing/no one that even cares about you to justify your existence lol.

Stay mad loser.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Yes, it's true....Defense STILL wins championships!

oh really? I thought you just needed the greatest quarterback ever and all the pieces just fall into place and it rains championships?

msadows

Liked Posts:
They say Crème de menthe gives a nasty headache the next day. Go easy with the angry envy.

Sorry, can't help but throw a few punches at the biggest piece of garbage on here whenever I can.

You are drunk constantly. Tbh there is nothing/no one that even cares about you to justify your existence lol.

Stay mad loser.

I'm not the one bullying people on the internet, bud.

I've told you multiple times if you have an issue with me put me on ignore.

You don't talk football with me, you only take personal shots.

msadows

Liked Posts:
oh really? I thought you just needed the greatest quarterback ever and all the pieces just fall into place and it rains championships?

Honestly, I watched a lot of this tampa team last year because I had winston as my starting fantasy football QB. They were a lot better than their record indicated.

Brady made a good choice, obviously. Just makes me sad that if he picked the bears maybe this would have been our beloved hoisting the trophy.

Brady truly is the GOAT. Shit, I think he might be the best athlete ever.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Name a team thats won with a shit qb in recent memory. i can't. Maybe Brad johnson, Maybe joe flacco.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry, can't help but throw a few punches at the biggest piece of garbage on here whenever I can.

I'm not the one bullying people on the internet, bud.

I've told you multiple times if you have an issue with me put me on ignore.

You don't talk football with me, you only take personal shots.

You're still crying fucking loser lmao... go sleep it off idiot.