TOM BRADY THE ULTIMATE GOAT

mecha

Liked Posts:
Name a team thats won with a shit qb in recent memory. i can't. Maybe Brad johnson, Maybe joe flacco.

well I mean the Eagles beat the Patriots with who everyone here says is among the worst ever in Nick Foles. does that count? did you not see the guy everyone says is the true greatest to ever play the game get wrecked? I know he was playing hurt and the offensive line is shit, but that's seriously the entire argument. the quarterback is just one player. you have a team that's strong in the trenches on both sides, those teams win championships.

better, which Super Bowl winning team had a trash offensive line? bottom ranked defense? (the Giants/Patriots II game doesn't count as they were both equally bottom ranked, like the very bottom)

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sorry, can't help but throw a few punches at the biggest piece of garbage on here whenever I can.

Grasshopper-Cocktail-cek.jpg

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Once again, I can sleep it off, you still wake up being who you are.
Seems like youre upset here late at night again like a mentally weak simpleton.

Not surprised a malding loser like you is having yet another meltdown in a thread I made that was 100% unrelated to you.

msadows

Liked Posts:
All I can say is that I feel privileged to be able to be on this planet to watch the legend of all legends play football.

The Greatest Ever...Tom Brady

Honestly, he has to be the greatest in all of sports, right?

Football might be the most difficult sport in all of team sports to make an individual impact. Brady is by far the best player in the most important position in all of sports.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Drafted................in..................the...................seventh................round..............

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly, he has to be the greatest in all of sports, right?

Football might be the most difficult sport in all of team sports to make an individual impact. Brady is by far the best player in the most important position in all of sports.

He is definitely greater at keeping his life together than you are. Amazing QB.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts: