TOM BRADY THE ULTIMATE GOAT

mecha

Liked Posts:
people act like it's not allowed to touch Brady or something. he gets sacked like any other quarterback does. both teams placed an emphasis on protecting him. not because he was slow, but because that's the right thing to do from a strategic standpoint. you can argue that the rules are pussy now, but Bears fans should understand enough it was fucking bullshit back in the day that the ball leaves the quarterback's hands and the defense can just murder them because it was allowed.

Monster

Liked Posts:
There will never be another Tom....
His success and longevity is simply ridiculous.
Even someone with the focus, talent and pure will can’t likely avoid the brutality of the game.
I won’t bet against him getting number 8 next year.... I think he wants 10.

Tom loves winning more than money... he will play cheap to keep the team.... he is the GOAT.

Last edited:

Bust

Liked Posts:
There will never be another Tom....
His success and longevity is simply ridiculous.
Even someone with the focus, talent and pure will can’t likely avoid the brutality of the game.
I won’t bet against him getting number 8 next year.... I think he wants 10.

Tom loves winning more than money... he will play cheap to keep the team.... he is the GOAT.

Ultimate team leader on and off the field. Vouched for troubled Antonio Brown. Took him under his wing, lived with Brady the full season. Tom is also a big Tony Robbins fan and introduced Brown to Robbins to work on the mental health side of things.

Bust

Liked Posts:
A decade of Tom Brady making Rob Parker look like a fool