Trade news before season

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
says the guy who’s so insecure he has to come onto a message board to defend his shitty franchise’s honor. something screams nothing better to do on memorial day weekend.
Says the guy that cannot project talent worth a fuck. Daniels > Ragnow........lol. How did that work out for you?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Says the guy that cannot project talent worth a fuck. Daniels > Ragnow........lol. How did that work out for you?
Well Daniel's has been to the playoffs while Ragnow has a better chance of winning PowerBall than getting there with the Lions??‍♂️

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well Daniel's has been to the playoffs while Ragnow has a better chance of winning PowerBall than getting there with the Lions??‍♂️
neither team will do a dam thing in the playoffs this year. So your point is what?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
about as good as you claiming Patricia was going to fix your shitty team LOL.

another top 5 draft pick incoming get ready! maybe his draft profile will include biting off knee caps.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
neither team will do a dam thing in the playoffs this year. So your point is what?
nothing reads quite like a salty fan saying i would rather not make the playoffs than get there and not do anything LOL.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
tumblr_of5f1saVL61r2pp2to1_250.gif

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
nothing reads quite like a salty fan saying i would rather not make the playoffs than get there and not do anything LOL.
It's the offseason, when he can talk shit before Lions gets butt fucked in the regular season... again.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It's the offseason, when he can talk shit before Lions gets butt fucked in the regular season... again.

And he always disappears when that happens

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Hey, come on now. We all know how bland Goff is, and he will likely be even worse on the Lions.

But not a single one of us know how bad, or more likely, how good Fields will be as a Bear yet.

The Bears were a playoff team last year, so if their offense can improve, they have a shot.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey, come on now. We all know how bland Goff is, and he will likely be even worse on the Lions.

But not a single one of us know how bad, or more likely, how good Fields will be as a Bear yet.

The Bears were a playoff team last year, so if their offense can improve, they have a shot.
And Goff went to a SB. The only way you have a shot is if Aaron Rodgers leaves the Packers. The only reason you won the division in 2018 was because he was hurt. Even then you could not beat him, even when he had only one good leg.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
And Goff went to a SB. The only way you have a shot is if Aaron Rodgers leaves the Packers. The only reason you won the division in 2018 was because he was hurt. Even then you could not beat him, even when he had only one good leg.
the fuck are you talking about? they did beat him in 18 LOL.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
about as good as you claiming Patricia was going to fix your shitty team LOL.

another top 5 draft pick incoming get ready! maybe his draft profile will include biting off knee caps.
Top 5...........hell it is tank for #1 or bust.