Trade news before season

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If you were honest..............the last legit QB the Lions had was Bobby Lane. I mean if championships are your thing or not.
He is a Lions fan,he isn't concerned about championships or winning for that matter

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
About as hard as a legit Qb is for the Bears...
your legit QB is playing in Los Angeles now because he couldn’t stand to watch his legacy be thrown into the dumpster by the incompetence that is the Detroit Lions

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The Detroit Lions: Where hall of famers play for 9 seasons and then retire rather than having to play another year for that organization. ?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Detroit Lions: Where hall of famers play for 9 seasons and then retire rather than having to play another year for that organization. ?
The Chicago Bears: Where the one last claim to glory is, "were not the Lions". Even though the actually are.

Last edited:

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Lmao. You sure do spend a lot of time singing his praises and defending him even after an UDFA took his job. @remydat
You think Goff will revert to rookie year with Jeff Fischer level? After watching how terrible he was as a rookie, mcvay making him look passable was a miracle and Goff should be singing their praises because he is about to get exposed again.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You think Goff will revert to rookie year with Jeff Fischer level? After watching how terrible he was as a rookie, mcvay making him look passable was a miracle and Goff should be singing their praises because he is about to get exposed again.

I think Goff will have a passer rating in the low 80's at best.