Trade Season Thread—Who will Poles trade for?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
After they saw what they had in mini camps and all the rookie off season stuff. they also were in full tear down and rebuild and we’re willing to be cheap and develop guys. He actually played and proved himself. Kiran has been on IR basically since he’s been here.

I get what you mean though. I just don’t think it’s the same. I also wouldn’t put it past the Bears so IDK.
I think the main problem rn is how much a disaster the interior oline has been. Lots of changes need to be made with the oline where do we start lol

Canth

Liked Posts:
Easy to say but as of now they say it’s a weak ass ol draft.

Eh, I think a lot of that stuff gets overrated. Maybe it's 'weak' in that there is not as much clear 1st round talent or something like that. But teams finds solid players at every position group in every draft.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I thought Jones was a FA after this season. Nevermind my rambling.

They can kick that can down the road and keep developing Kiran.

Canth

Liked Posts:
I thought Jones was a FA after this season. Nevermind my rambling.

They can kick that can down the road and keep developing Kiran.

Yeah, he just becomes eligible for a 2nd contract now. But, I don't see that happening this offseason.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Rodgers seems to be the one running (ruining) that team. He gets the coach fired because the coach wanted to change the OC who is Rodger's bud and now you know he played a huge role in this trade. I look forward to when Rodgers is done with football. I really can't stand the guy.
The bad part is, once he’s done playing he’ll be on the airwaves.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Right on cue…