Trade up price..

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
Yep Pace signed a bridge QB for 15million when he had the same player in Hoyer for 6mil.

he also knew what he had in hoyer and it wasnt much. he paid for possible upside in MG and the flexibility.

and i honestly dont give a fuck how much he spent on MG. if he wanted him, he wanted him. you actin like he spent YOUR money.

Katesboobsrgr8

Liked Posts:
Obviously Pace thought Trubusky was the 2nd best player in this draft, and Cleveland was trying to trade into the second spot to grab him themselves. In order to get his target Pace had to trump whatever Cleavland was offering, and they had a lot of ammo. It definitely stings to see what we had to give up, but considering the incessant predraft whining in here based on the assumption that Pace wasn't going to select a QB you all should be thrilled that he moved on Cleavland like a bitch to get his man.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
he also knew what he had in hoyer and it wasnt much. he paid for possible upside in MG and the flexibility.

and i honestly dont give a fuck how much he spent on MG. if he wanted him, he wanted him. you actin like he spent YOUR money.

Is that your best response?!!

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
So Pace gave up a bunch of picks to move up one spot from #3 to grab a guy that would've still been there at #3 anyway

huh

You're a smart guy. You have to know that isn't true.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Estimated +117 points to SF which is the value of an early 4th.

Pretty fair trade value for Pace.

I agree.

McShay said he thought the 49ers robbed the Bears. I'd rather them give up their 3rd and 4th than give up their 2nd. Some teams will give up a bunch of picks to move up one spot.