Trading for Justin Upton

MRubio52

Liked Posts:
Fuck Upton let's trade for Stanton! He changed his twitter avi to one without Marlins gear after tweeting "I'm pissed" YOLO!

/half serious
/in my dreams
/probably becomes a White Sox

Sent from MR Phone

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck Upton let's trade for Stanton! He changed his twitter avi to one without Marlins gear after tweeting "I'm pissed" YOLO!

/half serious
/in my dreams
/probably becomes a White Sox

Sent from MR Phone

That'd be awesome, but age/price/club control = no fucking way :(

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
I saw a proposition that the Marlins just acquired to 2 SS in the deal and the D'backs want a SS in the deal for Upton. So, maybe the Marlinswant to make a run for Upton. I don't think it'll happen, but you never know.

However, I bet Upton put the Marlins on his NTC asap after the trade was made official. He wouldn't want to take any chances lol.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
I saw a proposition that the Marlins just acquired to 2 SS in the deal and the D'backs want a SS in the deal for Upton. So, maybe the Marlinswant to make a run for Upton. I don't think it'll happen, but you never know.

However, I bet Upton put the Marlins on his NTC asap after the trade was made official. He wouldn't want to take any chances lol.

Right, because they'd definitely trade their whole team with an eye on acquiring one guy, knowing that it makes them several times worse. Then again, they shaves a shitload of money, and can definitely afford to add the 9.75 million Upton is owed this year (before they trade him again of course) and it would serve as an appeasement to fans. But then again, it is the Marlins, so they probably don't even want to add that much since they do not care about their fans whatsoever.