Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hopefully the Bears get some olineman back before they start their practices tomorrow with the Dolphins. Those reps would be very beneficial.
This. I'm more interested in the injury and Covid report than anything else. I believe teams took their 2nd scheduled everybody test yesterday. (Not political) I'm glad for this timing of just before we practice with a team from a hot spot.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Hopefully the Bears get some olineman back before they start their practices tomorrow with the Dolphins. Those reps would be very beneficial.
Yeah im hoping Borom can clear concussion protocol. I have high hopes for him and want him to get all the reps he can

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Agree, it would be a great time for Lumbar Jenkins to suit up.
It would be great. My cutoff date for me starting to freak out about Jenkins and Ifedi is 8-16 but I'd love to hear about them and Borom practicing today. Wilkenson, Jones and Scales are all back from the Covid list. Goldman remains in isolation.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah im hoping Borom can clear concussion protocol. I have high hopes for him and want him to get all the reps he can
More than anything I want them to take their time with that and make sure he’s OK. Concussions can derail a career (and life) real fast. Thankfully there’s a long time before the season starts and it’s not like he’s going to have to fight to make the roster. So if it takes another week or so by all means give it to him IMO.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It would be great. My cutoff date for starting to freak out about Jenkins and Ifedi is 8-16 but I'd love to hear about them and Borom practicing today. Wilkenson, Jones and Scales are all back from the Covid list today.
My date for freaking out about Jenkins was about a week ago. I’m past the freak out and in the he’s a bust until proven otherwise phase.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
More than anything I want them to take their time with that and make sure he’s OK. Concussions can derail a career (and life) real fast. Thankfully there’s a long time before the season starts and it’s not like he’s going to have to fight to make the roster. So if it takes another week or so by all means give it to him IMO.
Right. I guess I'm hoping moreso that it was something mild and they were being extra cautious putting him in the protocol

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My date for freaking out about Jenkins was about a week ago. I’m past the freak out and in the he’s a bust until proven otherwise phase.
I'm hoping for a bust... in the HOF. :p
If we find out this is an extension of college, I'll be pissed, even if corrected and he has a long career because you can't assume that on draft day. If not or all examinations looked good, it gets filed under shit happens.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Sorry. I want him to risk his health and his life for my watching enjoyment.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This. I'm more interested in the injury and Covid report than anything else. I believe teams took their 2nd scheduled everybody test yesterday. (Not political) I'm glad for this timing of just before we practice with a team from a hot spot.
I thought i read something saying Goldman was the only one still on the covid list cause C.Jones and E.Wilkinson came off yesterday or some shit.

Last edited: