Training Camp 8/10

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Not really sure but they consulted the rangers medical staff thinking it is more of a "baseball injury." Aikman actually said he thought it was worse than they were saying in the HOF game broadcast
So ... Foles to Dallas?

napo55

Liked Posts:
Right. I don’t think it’s serious because they only set themselves up for bashing if they say it’s tightness and it ends up being this Chris Williams situation. They could just save themselves so much time with the media if they came out and said it was a minor sprain and he’ll miss some of camp and or pre season. Now every practice missed becomes another day to add to the "how serious is it?" question.
Nagy will explain it in his next briefing: "He's got a back."

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I figured. It just struck me funny is all on the sorta...eh, ya know, maybe 2 series, 8-10 snaps. My first thought was along the lines of...I thought the idea was for the offense to get better this year... :)
It's PTSD. We all expect that 3 and out is coming from watching too much Bears on offense. ;)

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That makes sense, but in that case how much stock can you put into Ogletree's picks?

For purposes of making the team, some.

For purposes of projecting how good he will be in real games, not much.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Teven White still out.

It is past time to bring someone in and IR him
One of the most ridiculous comments I've heard about this situation. You have no idea what's going on with him. He can be a few days from returning and here you are saying IR him. lmao

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If Jenkins doesn't practice in pads sometime this week...you know he's not going to scrimmage against the Dolphins. That's going to be the next wtf moment.
I just hope that if this is more serious then they're letting us all know that they sign some vet that has actual game reps at LT in the NFL and not go into game 1 of the regular season with E.Wilkinson, L.Simmons at LT or hoping Borom can play LT.

It doesn't have to be R.Okung or J.Peters, even though that would be nice but would also be bad cause it would most likely mean the Jenkins injury is worse then they're letting on, but sign someone.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So ... Foles to Dallas?
Trading Foles might just be what they're hoping for to clear enough money to sign a T off the street. Weren't we just talking to R.Wagner? Maybe they could sign him if they traded Foles. I'd like to have a vet that can back Jenkins up even if he's ready to play game one.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
they should really teach you how to use a calendar in your GED curriculum