Training Camp - July 28

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Of course, and he'll probably be fine...but this foreshadows what I was saying all off-season. Not sure why it was such an issue to talk about it.
It’s the first day of TC and no one should be worried. Like others have talked about, the only worry can be depth at LT.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Are you fucking kidding me???

Both tackles, who are question marks, are already missing time???

giphy.gif

And the rookie tackle missing because of a back thing??? Typically when you start hearing about tackles having back issues it's the beginning of the end.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
and Fuck Robert Quinn. Pace should be fired based off that stupid signing/contract alone. Everyone was running away from that guy except Pace.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Did he practice today lol? Yes, it's in doubt. That dude goes down who's backing him up
He’s missing the first TC practice with back tightness. Have you ever woken up and had back tightness? How long were you out for? With the information that is currently out, he’s not in doubt.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
This is so fn strange to me
No shit. I'd like it if he was joking around, then said, "In all seriousness I've got a team to run and having full participation is important to accomplishing the team goals".

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
He’s missing the first TC practice with back tightness. Have you ever woken up and had back tightness? How long were you out for? With the information that is currently out, he’s not in doubt.
To me, a 21 or 22 year old waking up with back tightness that keeps him from his first ever day of training camp is a concern. When he's out there playing I'll feel much better

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
To me, a 21 or 22 year old waking up with back tightness that keeps him from his first ever day of training camp is a concern. When he's out there playing I'll feel much better
A) I have no idea how he got back tightness and B) Back tightness can happen to anyone at any age.

I don’t think it’s a concern until he starts missing weeks at a time.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m sure it’s more than waking up sore. I’m sure it’s probably soft tissue and he’ll be fine. It’s not ideal, back tightness can “linger”

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
He's 23 years old! Sure some of the 'old balls' on the message board can sympathize with back tightness, but I ain't asking any of those to block the blindside.

OR transition from college to NFL football!!!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I’m sure it’s more than waking up sore. I’m sure it’s probably soft tissue and he’ll be fine. It’s not ideal, back tightness can “linger”
Like I said above, I have no idea what caused it. I just used waking up as an example. There are many things that cause back tightness. Yes, it will linger for a few days, but he’s not in jeopardy of missing weeks at a time. That’s going off of the back tightness report.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
He's 23 years old! Sure some of the 'old balls' on the message board can sympathize with back tightness, but I ain't asking any of those to block the blindside.

OR transition from college to NFL football!!!
Age has nothing to do with back tightness.