Tribune 5 Observations from first day of rookie mini camp

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
https://www.chicagotribune.com/spor...arrith-white-emanuel-hall-20190504-story.html

15 second Summary since I don't want to post the full article here for copyright reasons:
1. Rookie/tryout Kickers sucked, be patient

2. Kerrith Whyte and Emmanuel Hall have legitimate speed that shows up on the football field.

3. Whyte and Matt Forte had dinner.

4. Riley Ridley working to try and make a good impression.

5. Undrafted tight-end Dax Raymond spent two years in Vladivostok, Russia and learned Russian, and thus feels confident he can pick up the playbook.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
5. Undrafted tight-end Dax Raymond spent two years in Vladivostok, Russia and learned Russian, and thus feels confident he can pick up the playbook.
Ummmm... ???

Don't think that's how this works Dax..

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
такой простой пирог

Last edited:

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Should be easy to find new te if all we need to do is find guys with the ability to learn a second language lol. Is that really the best they could do with observations? Shithole newspaper/10

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ummmm... ???

Don't think that's how this works Dax..
And how do you know the playbook isn't written in Russian?

I do like all this talk about speed. At least these late round guys have that going for them.

Last edited:

Alpha

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
https://www.chicagotribune.com/spor...arrith-white-emanuel-hall-20190504-story.html

15 second Summary since I don't want to post the full article here for copyright reasons:
1. Rookie/tryout Kickers sucked, be patient

2. Kerrith Whyte and Emmanuel Hall have legitimate speed that shows up on the football field.

3. Whyte and Matt Forte had dinner.

4. Riley Ridley working to try and make a good impression.

The playbook is in Russian?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Really starting to like Raymond and Bednarski and hope they make the 53 man roster. Bednarski just seems to have “it”

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Should be easy to find new te if all we need to do is find guys with the ability to learn a second language lol. Is that really the best they could do with observations? Shithole newspaper/10
For some perspective, Adam Shaheen can barely speak English like a normal person. He talks like @dabears70 types.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
FFS, where is the kicker coach!!! Seriously, throwing a bunch of shit against the wall and seeing what sticks, still leaves you with shit on the wall.

We had a legit shot of winning the Super Bowl last year, and we left it in the hands of our kicker, who is responsible for about 1/3 of our points....

I am utterly pissed that ownership and this coaching staff, are still clueless

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
They bears have a kicking coach...

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
They bears have a kicking coach...
I saw that they hired a consultant, not a coach, so I wonder if Jamie Kohl is able to be on the field during a game or not?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I saw that they hired a consultant, not a coach, so I wonder if Jamie Kohl is able to be on the field during a game or not?

Not sure on that. Nagy said he’s going to be around everyday. Not sure if that means on the field on game day or not.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am confused about when I should begin to panic about the kicker situation. I realize the first day of rookie mini camp is too soon. After that I'm not too sure. Please advise.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I really hope Adam Shaheen manages to be somebody this season. Or, ever. In his Bears career

house23

Liked Posts:
FFS, where is the kicker coach!!! Seriously, throwing a bunch of shit against the wall and seeing what sticks, still leaves you with shit on the wall.

We had a legit shot of winning the Super Bowl last year, and we left it in the hands of our kicker, who is responsible for about 1/3 of our points....

I am utterly pissed that ownership and this coaching staff, are still clueless
What would you do differently?