Trubisky Anyone?

Zenjohn

Liked Posts:
Have there been any rumors of anyone pursuing Mitchell, other than his Pilates teacher?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Have there been any rumors of anyone pursuing Mitchell, other than his Pilates teacher?
Back up quarterbacks aren’t usually talked about

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Before the whole Stafford trade, I really wanted to see him get a shot with McVey.

I haven't heard him linked to anybody, but that's probably because there are far better names flying around the trade block.

By the time free agency starts I'm sure he will get plenty of buzz as a bridge guy. If Bears don't trade for anyone, Mitch should very well be in the picture. We aren't in draft position to get a highly touted rookie and our offense was playing decent toward the end of the season.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not a chance Pace/Nagy try and run it back with Mitch.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Somebody reported today that Trubisky doesn't want to play for Nagy, and Nagy doesn't want Trubisky
Thats what happens when a coach benches a starting QB, and then gets him hurt on a gimmick run play.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
jesus christ mitch looks like he has given up on life here haha
Losing $25-30 million year for playing like shit would do that. Especially having a coach that won't plat to his strengths until it was too late.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Look, I hope for Mitch's sake he finds a way to turn it around and find a way to get better. The Bears decided it's not here and they aren't going to do it. I can ask, but as much as I can ask it's not over, lets just move on a find someone else. I know most hope it's Watson, but I hope it is just someone who can bring excitement to the team, in a good way.

discplayer

Liked Posts:
Before the whole Stafford trade, I really wanted to see him get a shot with McVey.

I haven't heard him linked to anybody, but that's probably because there are far better names flying around the trade block.

By the time free agency starts I'm sure he will get plenty of buzz as a bridge guy. If Bears don't trade for anyone, Mitch should very well be in the picture. We aren't in draft position to get a highly touted rookie and our offense was playing decent toward the end of the season.
No it wasn’t. He was still making the same mistakes.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'd rather we trade a 1st round pick for Rick Mirer again than re-sign Trubisky.

I take it back. Trubisky is the NVP afterall.

maxresdefault.jpg

ALL HAIL, MICK TRIBUSKY!

Last edited: