Trubisky Anyone?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Hahahahaha.

I'll just say I hope you're very young if that's all you got.

Thats all I have in a penny stock, bud.

Once again, this isn't a flex, its to point out:

What the fuck do you care what I do with my money?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Sounds good big spender... lmfao.

I don't spend, I save. Thats kind of the point.

When I choose to splurge, I do it on things I consider fun. Once again, what does it matter to you what I do with my money?

Sure, that mitch bet was more than likely not going to pay off, but it was fun. It gives me more reason to care about the shitty bears and shitty mitch.

I also put a bet on Zach Lavine to win the mvp. It has almost no chance of being a hit, but fuck it, why not? None of us can predict the future.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Also, mitch won't be back here because Nagy/Pace need to save their jobs.
But i thought you said he would get a long term deal?
Oh wait, you also said he'd be a bridge QB on a 1 year deal.
Oh wait, you also said 30 other things.

msadows

Liked Posts:
But i thought you said he would get a long term deal?
Oh wait, you also said he'd be a bridge QB on a 1 year deal.
Oh wait, you also said 30 other things.

Your opinion can change when you a are a reasonable person. When you're an idiot with an agenda against a player(you) it doesn't.

I believed at one point during the season mitch would be back because he was their best option. Then nagy and pace were brought back. I no longer think they want him here.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Your opinion can change when you a are a reasonable person. When you're an idiot with an agenda against a player(you) it doesn't.

I believed at one point during the season mitch would be back because he was their best option. Then nagy and pace were brought back. I no longer think they want him here.
So i expect you to never play the i told you so shit or knock anyone for getting something wrong ever again.
Get more shit right like me and maybe you can.

Thanks.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
I know it's open season on Mitch but if the Bears have to give multiple draft plus a player well that's just plain stupid. I'd rather have him back and get a coach who could work with him. Like a tutor. Your son/daughter has problems with Math a smart parent would hire someone that could sit one on one with the child. But with all these stupid trade rumors, three first and three second rounders for say Watson , how are you going to fill the rest of the team with good players. My idea is clean the house of the coaching staff. Yes I know Nagy will be here but I bet if Mitch went to S.F that their coach could help him.

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
I think Mitch is the Colts plan B if Wentz doesn't happen.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think Mitch is the Colts plan B if Wentz doesn't happen.

That would make no sense. Reich runs a similar O to Nagy and 4M has already shown he can't run it. So Reich would basically have to redo his whole offense like Nagy did to accommodate an incredibly mediocre QB.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
So many Nagy pictures used here for profile. Can the original poster please stand up. And the same picture.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I don’t think Mitch is anyones plan b,c,d,or e

I still have a feeling he's going to go to a team that drafts a QB this year so he can start while the QB sits. My guess is still san fran. Won't be shocked if the niners trade up to the top 5 to take wilson/fields, than sign mitch while the rookie learns

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I still have a feeling he's going to go to a team that drafts a QB this year so he can start while the QB sits. My guess is still san fran. Won't be shocked if the niners trade up to the top 5 to take wilson/fields, than sign mitch while the rookie learns
I would be surprised if Mitch is more than an emergency 2nd string quarterback on any team.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm expecting Trubisky may get somewhere in the range of the deal the Patriots gave Newton for a good opportunity, to what Pace did for Glennon.

A luke warm market but with several teams interested at a coveted position and he will get a long term second chance of at least 2-3 years.

2023 is the earliest we could see him compete for a roster, probably 2024 when I expect he will be released by second team who also acquired him half-harzardly like the Bears for secondary reasons...like to back-up Hurts..or Tua. etc.

In 2023-24 you will finally see Trubisky's value slide to the minimum, at which point he is free to slide to his best fit in a west coast power offense. If Gruden is still in Oakland, or Shanahan. I could see Shanahan wanting to add one more ground and pound element.