Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I read on CCS he was going to start in either San Francisco, Tennessee, or New England and immediately take them on a deep playoff run.
He will certainly help them take it deep.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Losing $25-30 million year for playing like shit would do that. Especially having a coach that won't plat to his strengths until it was too late.
It technically wasn't too late. It just didn't work anyway against better playoff Ds.

The_Shadow

Simply a Bears fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Trubisky anyone???

No thanks, trying to quit....

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
No it wasn’t. He was still making the same mistakes.

Ok Mitch made a few mistakes. He wasn't perfect. But our offense was performing on a top 10 level toward the last stretch. It's ok to admit it even if you don't want Trubs back. But Trubisky was averaging 250+ yards passing and 95+ rating while we had multiple games of 120+ yards rushing. Those are the stats.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You placed a bet on a backup QB being MVP.

ROFLMAO

I placed a bet on mitch being mvp in march of 2019. You know, following the season he made the pro bowl and had a very solid sophomore season?

It seems a lot of other people did too, since he was the most popular preseason bet that year.

Also, once again, what do you care about what I do with my money? It was 50 bucks. 50 bucks isn't shit to me.

I have a lot lot more than that on the bulls to make the playoffs this year at +750, and I still won't blink if I lose it.

I'm sorry if you don't have the pleasure of being able to gamble disposable income.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I still haven't found the right mix of percentages of who to blame the offensive woes on. Probably an equal split between Nagy/Mitch and Pace has to have some blame for thinking that OL was sufficient.

Since the Bears decided to bring Nagy back, I am curious to see what his offense looks like with a different QB not named Foles/Trubisky. I suspect it's still going to suck, but maybe a small glimmer of hope there

msadows

Liked Posts:
Also, mitch won't be back here because Nagy/Pace need to save their jobs.

It's not legal to talk to players under contract, since thats tampering.

Obviously you won't hear any news. Technically these "trades" going on aren't legal either, I don't believe. The NFL just doesn't seem to care anymore.

From what I'm aware the trades, like goff/stafford, don't even happen until the first day of the league year.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I still haven't found the right mix of percentages of who to blame the offensive woes on. Probably an equal split between Nagy/Mitch and Pace has to have some blame for thinking that OL was sufficient.

Since the Bears decided to bring Nagy back, I am curious to see what his offense looks like with a different QB not named Foles/Trubisky. I suspect it's still going to suck, but maybe a small glimmer of hope there

I have a feeling pace/nagy were both responsible for that oline fubar. They both thought they had enough when any meatball could notice they severely lack talent on the edges.

I also expect his offense to suck. It's not the scheme thats the issue, tbh. It's the players and playcalling. Pace/Nagy built a team of dudes who don't fit Reid's scheme and are trying to force them into it. Makes zero sense to me, but hey, be you!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I placed a bet on mitch being mvp in march of 2019. You know, following the season he made the pro bowl and had a very solid sophomore season?

It seems a lot of other people did too, since he was the most popular preseason bet that year.

Also, once again, what do you care about what I do with my money? It was 50 bucks. 50 bucks isn't shit to me.

I have a lot lot more than that on the bulls to make the playoffs this year at +750, and I still won't blink if I lose it.

I'm sorry if you don't have the pleasure of being able to gamble disposable income.

I wouldn't waste time betting pennies... $50 lmfao... how broke are you?

It's not about the amount of money, it's about how stupid you were to light it on fire.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Not a chance Pace/Nagy try and run it back with Mitch.
This
Doubt Mitch would even want to come back
And this.

This is a marriage broken. Nagy needs to blame someone for the failure of his offensive genius. Trubisky needs totry and salvage a career by getting with a HC that understands accentuating strengths and minimizing limitations.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:

They all have some blame.
Trubisky still can't read nfl defenses at nfl speed after 50 starts

Nagy didn't design an offense to take advantage of Trubisky's strengths

Pace neglected the offensive line.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't waste time betting pennies... $50 lmfao... how broke are you?

It's not about the amount of money, it's about how stupid you were to light it on fire.

That's cute. Go back to march of 2019. Mitch was a very popular bet. The majority of this board was all pretty high on mitch.

I'm sure you also thought the people who bet on a first year starting QB to win the MVP were stupid, or the people who bet on a guy who can't throw the ball at all the previous season as stupid.

Mahomes and Jackson had the same odds as mitch in the respective seasons they won mvp at this time. Shit, jackson had even worse odds, it was 100/1 at one point.

Point being, you don't get no where in life without taking risks. My smart gambles are for big money, bud, my stupid fun shit is for small bucks. Some people choose to make that 5-10 dollars, I make it 50-100.

Once again, why do you care what I do with MY money? I'm not worried. I'm doing just fine.

msadows

Liked Posts:
They all have some blame.
Trubisky still can't read nfl defenses at nfl speed after 50 starts

Nagy didn't design an offense to take advantage of Trubisky's strengths

Pace neglected the offensive line.

I really would love to see a truly NFL QB in this system to see if nagy could actually make them better.

So difficult to realize who the major problem is when you have 3 giant ones on offense(QB, playcaller, oline). My thinking has always been if you fix the oline you fix both of the other two.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's cute. Go back to march of 2019. Mitch was a very popular bet. The majority of this board was all pretty high on mitch.

I'm sure you also thought the people who bet on a first year starting QB to win the MVP were stupid, or the people who bet on a guy who can't throw the ball at all the previous season as stupid.

Mahomes and Jackson had the same odds as mitch in the respective seasons they won mvp at this time. Shit, jackson had even worse odds, it was 100/1 at one point.

Point being, you don't get no where in life without taking risks. My smart gambles are for big money, bud, my stupid fun shit is for small bucks. Some people choose to make that 5-10 dollars, I make it 50-100.

Once again, why do you care what I do with MY money? I'm not worried. I'm doing just fine.

TL;DR